Then Leave.com

by SheilaM 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena
    Sheila, Jelly and Xena: Perhaps the ones who are taking the site up on its offer are also doing so tongue-in-cheek.

Yep they might just be......

• jelly
    jelly

anglekins,

20-24% approval rating pretty much sums it up. You have to realize that approval ratings only get so low. I mean Charles Manson probably has an approval rating in the teens.

I dont know anyone out side of government (who recieved insanly large retirement contracts from davis, that whole money for votes thing that dems love to do) workers that support davis.

Terry

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Rayzor....that was funny!!

Geesh sheeple, lighten up!!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Rayzor you have my number LOL

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Jelly,

Again you missed my whole point on the California recall. Gary Davis could be the biggest crook around (Although politiians=crooks) and have 0% approval rating. The point I am making is those people in California that are asking for a recall are not unpatriotic the same as those people that question George Bush's policies. I mean where in the world can someone with just a smile and a few sound bits become governor of a multi billion dollar state? That’s democracy.

Will

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I don't agree with what you may refer to as the "tree hugging" radical left as much as I don't agree with the "red neck" radical right. Sure some of the objection to George Bush is driven by the left's hatred of him. After 9/11 there was a lot of things that he did that the country were behind him 100%. So you have to ask yourself, what has he done in the last 2 years to erode that support? As far as being critical to a president is concerned, I seemed to recall the Republican’s making a big issue on President Clinton's indiscretions. So you see it goes both ways.

Will

• jelly
    jelly

• I think the republicans were stupid for hounding Clinton - I said so on this board
    • I was also against the Bush tax cut - I said so on this board
    • I get very tired of people that simply throw out labels (like redneck) and insist that people are blindly following bush just becuase I agree with the majority of his actions
    • I have voted for both republicans and democrats - I am an indepedent
    • I was not saying that people that voice objections to bush should leave, because that would include me
    • What I was asking is why people that HATE THE WHOLE SYSTEM, THE FORM OF GOVERNMENT WE HAVE, THE PROCESS, AND EVERYTHING ABOUT AMERICA stay. This is not the same group the forms dissenting opions.
    • Can you really not see my point.

Terry

• berylblue
    berylblue

Our First ThenLeave.com Winner??? ThenLeave.com and NothingCooler.com have entered an association where, when you purchase one of their products, $1.00 will automatically be donated to ThenLeave.com. Just click this text to visit their site of cool products. NEWS:

MY MONEY IS ALREADY WHERE BUSH'S MOUTH IS (and in the mouth of all his rich, conservative cronies). Whether I like it or not.

Joke or not, this site is offensive.

I was on the fence about getting involved in politics, but the sentiments of those who don't understand what "being a world citizen" means pushed me over the edge.

When aroused, I can be a formidable, tireless opponent.

I say we start a "No, YOU Leave" site.

First to go?

George Bush.

Voluntary or otherwise.

Rosemarie

PS Please, those of you who are more conservative here, don't be offended. I respect your right to feel the way you do, but I am going to (finally) exercise my right to vote out of office those whom I do not like, nor can never respect.

And please don't remind me that the constitution of this great country is what gives people like me the right to dissent. I already know that.

• berylblue
    berylblue
    . After 9/11 there was a lot of things that he did that the country were behind him 100%. So

After 9/11, the US had the world's sympathy and support. (Oh, by the way, he never had mine. I have no time for a coward who has to rush off to his bunker; he belonged with the front lines in NY.)

Bush managed to erode that to barely veiled contempt (at best) and murderous intent (and even worse).

Meanwhile, unemployment soars, prices continue to rise, and our rights are eroding.

He is more than an idiot.

He is downright dangerous.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

America....love it or leave it Visit Smiley Central!

Am I detecting a similarity to the dub mentality here?....If you don't love it, then leave???...Or we'll kick you out???

America (or at least Bush) takes it yet a step further...love it or I'll kill you...?

Sheesh!!!... Whatever happened to "Live and let live"...?

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit