The Longest Goodbye Of John McCain

by minimus 64 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Caves...👍

• Simon
    Simon

Great story Caves, perfectly unverifiable but ladles on the anti-Trump rhetoric a-plenty. Didn't sound invented in the slightest.

• caves
    caves

Simon- perfectly unverifiable.

I recorded about 85 % of all conversations with that family, every single email, and texts. Its all there. That is how I got away. By providing proof.

They were the extreme.

I know plenty of Trump supporters that behave like civilized people.

• cobweb
    cobweb

Caves, I believe you. Reading some of your old posts you seem an unusually open person. You also come across as understandably damaged by your past, in a fragile state and quite vunerable. Its probably not healthy for you to go on threads like this that may trigger such negative feelings in you. You want to be focusing on getting mentally healthy and this isn't the type of topic that will do that. I wonder if there isn't a ex-jw forum that has a more nurturing atmosphere that might be able to give you more support. I am not familiar with many but If i come across one i'll let you know. All the best.

• Simon
    Simon
    I recorded about 85 % of all conversations with that family, every single email, and texts. Its all there. That is how I got away. By providing proof.

Then hire a lawyer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit