The Longest Goodbye Of John McCain

by minimus 64 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

McCain was a very petty man. He was known to slur Asians . He made sure Sarah Palin was not invited to his circus funeral.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Regardless if his political views were agreed upon or not, he was influential to the country.

Hmmm.... in what way was he influential? What piece of legislation did he write that changed the country? What cause did he champion? What did he do that made you step back and say “wow, john mcain is a hellva guy”? Just curious as to your position on this, if there is some reason specifically you feel that way?
  • blisterfeet
    blisterfeet

I literally know nothing about him. I can’t even say his political party. I just saw him on the news a lot! I’ve seen him around for many many years so I assumed he was important to somebody. Maybe his wife or daughter.

• minimus
    minimus

Doc, McCain never would’ve beaten Obama especially if Lieberman was his running mate. Lieberman was a nice BORING guy. He would have done nothing to make the ticket winnable. McCain was an old war veteran up against a good looking young black man who had an opportunity to make history. McCain would always be the loser, the deck was stacked against him.

• blisterfeet
    blisterfeet

And for the record I never hinted either way on how I personally feel about him 😉

• minimus
    minimus

What was his legacy? He was the maverick. Oh wowwee!! Swamp creature.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Ok lets review.... you said

Regardless if his political views were agreed upon or not, he was influential to the country.

I asked

in what way was he influential?

You responded with

I literally know nothing about him.

I will let you think on that exchange.

And for the record I never hinted either way on how I personally feel about him

Lol wow. Just..... wow.

• minimus
    minimus

Cmon Morpheus, think of all the things McCain has done. Think 🤔

• blisterfeet
    blisterfeet

Because I’m humanizing a man that recently passed away, you feel the need to bully me.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Min, Its rediculious to see people swoon over him who two weeks ago didnt know he was alive. The media spent years killing him leading up to the presidential run and now slobber over him. Its so stupid its beyond description and yet people even on this thread try to prop him up, but when questioned as to why they admit they know nothing about him.

But of course im the bad guy for pointing it out 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit