The Longest Goodbye Of John McCain

by minimus 64 Replies latest jw friends

• stillin
    stillin

Hey, if Trump, my hero, didn't like him, that's good enough for me. I'll find ways to mock people who thought well of McCain.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

I thought it was amazing.

I am very sad that I wasted my life in the cult, and I will have nothing close to that when I die.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

minius - you spent lots of time with him I guess.

• minimus
    minimus

Blisterfeet ... thank you. I don’t get mad over this stuff. More amusement

• blisterfeet
    blisterfeet

Morpheus: And pointing out that you are talking out of your ass isnt bullying you. Everyone can see you have no idea what your talking about, im just the guy trying to help you grow past your immaturity.

i admitted I didn’t know what I was talking about! And you so eloquently quoted me 5 times.

Thank you you for helping me grow. I appreciate you. I think it does us all in the ex jw community to remember “just because someone tells us something, doesn’t mean it’s the “truth””

I will always strive to appreciate others perspectives

• jp1692
    jp1692

If you don’t like it, don’t watch it. Sheesh, quit whining for chrissakes!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Picking Sarah Palin for VP and then excluding her from the funeral -

Both exhibit terribly poor judgement.

He gets credit for his courage in Vietnam.

But no credit for being a warmonger his whole political career.

• Simon
    Simon

I find it pathetic that the media and the democrats are fawning over the memory of John McCain. They don't give a shit about him or his memory, or rather they wouldn't if he hadn't had a spat with Trump - that's all they really care about.

The politicization of his funeral and Aretha Franklin (so much ridiculous sing-screaming) is truly a sight to behold.

For all people hate Trump, at least he's not so transparently hypocritical to change his tune about someone just because they die.

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/26/us/politics/26ads.html

• minimus
    minimus

Jp, I don’t watch it but it’s a special report every few minutes. You can’t avoid it.

• OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups

McCain had a few pluses and lots of minuses. At least he isn't the sleazy buffoon that Trump is. Perhaps if he would have went whole hog with the demagoguery the way Trump did, he might have won.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit