My RC hearing brought forward. Will be in two weeks

by umbertoecho 72 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy
    smiddy

Konceptual99

Jehovah , couldn`t have said it better himself ., and I believe Jesus would second it.

smiddy

• Listener
    Listener

You're hearing has probably taken place by now and I hope that all went well.

I found this excellent review about the RC recent submissions on Boroean Pickets.

http://meletivivlon.com/2015/12/12/the-watchtower-makes-its-submission-to-the-royal-commission/

• smiddy
    smiddy

So , are we to understand the Boroean Pickets is a site supported by practicing Jehovah`s Witnesses who may disagree with the Governing Body ?

I agree Listener , that the review about the ARC was excellent

A pity it doesn`t get a far wider audience .

smiddy

• mrmagic
    mrmagic
    How did the hearing go ? I missed this post up until now, so I may just write the RC with my own thoughts to this.
  • MightyV8
    MightyV8

MY lips have been sealed.

Just taking a rest.

She will be back soon.

• truthlover
    truthlover

umbertoecho

Do you have any updates? How are you doing? It would be a stressful ordeal to go through..

Hope you are doing ok

• MightyV8
    MightyV8

She will be back soon.

Real SOON!!

chatting on the phone right now

"All is very good!!" .... she says

• Listener
    Listener
    Great to hear and thanks MightyV8 for keeping us up to date.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

The suspense is killing me

smiddy

• MightyV8
    MightyV8

The suspense is killing me - smiddy

How do you think I feel...lol it is extremely hard to keep your mouth shut when so many well-meaning people would just love an update unfortunately at this point in time embertoecho has chosen to remain silent, reason, mainly family and personal.

As we all know when some family are still "in" things that may or may not affect them just can not be posted.

At this time anyway.

I am sure most here understand her position as we all at some point needed the same space to allow time to pass.

All can rest assure when umbby is ready to tell all.

I guarantee you .....you will not shut her up!!

nic:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit