Finally ready to join the crowd.

by Silent Knight 34 Replies latest jw friends

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Welcome!
    Sent you a PM.

Take control of your life. Play it cautiously with the elders, but remember the well used expression here on the forum:

"The only power they have over you is that which you allow"

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

welcome on board SK

• oppostate
    oppostate

Welcome SK!

Your experience resonates with mine on many points.

There will be good and bad days, but you are in a struggle that leads to freedom.

Best wishees!

• wheelwithinwheel
    wheelwithinwheel

It's really encouraging to hear more and more are escaping the jail cells. It doesn't seem the escape can be made without any trauma. You will succeed in dealing with it.

Welcome to your new life without the shackles and chains.

• Tallon
    Tallon

Welcome to the forum, Silent Knight.

Yes, this is a great forum and it has helped me in many ways too. Each of us are on our own personal journey, some further down the road than others, to becoming free from the shackles of the org.

Wishing you all the best for your journey and looking forward to reading your postings.

• John Free
    John Free

Welcome to the forum fellow weaker one, mentally diseased, cowardly, ungreatful of heritage, satanic apostate! 😂 Seriously, a warm welcome to freedom and the beginning of a much better life!

• Giordano
    Giordano

Welcome!

Please understand this.....on this forum we all speak the same language.....your language. We hear you.

On this forum we are all traveling away from the so called 'truth'. Many if not all of us have walked in your shoes ........we were where you are now.

Between us we have thousands of years of experience which will be available to you.

Do be careful with your true feelings at this time until you put considerable distance between you and the cult.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Welcome. Is your wife aware that you are "aware"?

• Finally Left
    Finally Left

Hi Silent Knight - welcome! It was interesting to read your post. For years we knew something was very wrong, but we kept going as we did not know what was going on. We needed the facts and our eyes opened to get out. I appreciate the forum too! Welcome!

• All or nothing
    All or nothing

Hello and welcome! I also have and still do sometimes suffer this depression you speak of. I sometimes think being a born in- there was this whole growing old thing that we weren't taught was a normal part of life. This was something that was supposed to be learned and accepted as a child not as a grown adult. I also think the pressure to "return to Jehovah" without being able to fully be up front and honest as to why we can't brings me down. Idk- just my 1 cent...😑

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit