• Robdar
    Robdar

LMAO at XW

Shoshana, what a sweet story. I hope you find your "Ringo"

Robyn

• Eric
    Eric

Great thread, Rodbar.

Sexiest kiss I every had was from a woman who was trying to teach me how kiss more seductively. She began by placing moist "lip nibbles" against my neck, working up to my ear where she took my lobe between her lips for just a second before ringing a single inner fold with her tounge. No squishy stab into my ear, and just a whisper of her warming breath to mark her passage.

This I know, I thought....but my lesson had just begun.

She traced her lips across my temple, down and stopped to caress the peak of my cheekbone with pursed lips, then changed her angle and place her mouth squarely on my eye. I must have tensed a bit, she placed a steadying hand on my opposite cheek and said, but low, "Relax, my sweet." She returned her attentions to my eye.

With the lightest of touches, her tounge washed across my eyelids, and tickling, just tickling at my lashes until I gave myself over and she probed between my eyelids and with so delicate a touch she was in contact with the very surface of my eyeball. God! She ran her tounge from my tear-duct to the very corner of my eye and back again. Just when the softness of her gift had me thoroughly melting, she ended the lesson with a friendly peck on the end of my nose.

She then just sat back and looked at me with a smiling "See what I mean?" look.

I've never forgot the lesson. The vulnerability of that moment, the trust I wasn't sure of paying if only for an instant, the revelation of insecurity overcome by seduction. But I hadn't thought about that moment for years.

Thanks, Rodbar, great thread.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

My girl at that time and I were both hammered and I was walking her home across campus, and she kept bitching about how I treated her like a "little girl" and "thought she couldn't take care of herself" which wasn't my intention in walking her home at all, I was hoping for some nookie.

So I got her into the darkened parking lot, under the solitary light, surrounded by the gentle sounds of the woodland campus. I turned, cocked my eyebrow to make her pay attention to my face. She said, "What?"

Pow! Bam! Fireworks!

And lo! There was nookie!

CZAR

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

I have always believed since I was a wordly teenager that kissing is better than sex. I still believe that today.

• Francois
    Francois

Robdar, you have hit upon a topic near and dear to my hear. I have been called a first rate kisser of cosmic proportions. Yes, when it comes to the exterior osculation of a pair of oribicularis oris muscles in a state of contraction, I are one of the South's champeen's (also muff diving, but that is a different topic altogether.)

If I live to be a million years old, and I will, nothing will ever compare to the night in Houlihan's Old Place in Lenox Mall in Atlanta 26 years ago when Susan McGraw unexpectedly (to us both) kissed me full on the lips, pushing a nascent affair over the edge, and for us both ending in tradegy.

If there was one thing I could change in this life, it would be the the decision I made about Susan many months later (aided by the IRS), one that has kept my heart an open, bleeding, painful wound. Even after all these years I still grieve for her. She continues to be the first thing I think of each morning and the last each night. And she doesn't even know it.

Frank Tyrrell

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

WOW, Eric...that is beautiful...have you ever considered becoming a writer?

• ballistic
    ballistic

There's a girl called Rachel I would like to kiss right now, passionately. I can't describe it until it actually happens, but I can try to imagine.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I've never forgot the lesson. The vulnerability of that moment, the trust I wasn't sure of paying if only for an instant, the revelation of insecurity overcome by seduction. But I hadn't thought about that moment for years.

Wow, Eric, your story has left me rather breathless.

And lo! There was nookie!

Yea, verily! LOLOL at Czar

I have always believed since I was a wordly teenager that kissing is better than sex. I still believe that today

Utopian, I must agree although at one time I wouldn't have. Of course, that was before I found out about the foreplay and sensuality involved in working up to a fantastic kiss.

Frank, what a bittersweet story. Is there anyway for you to change its outcome by finding Susan?

Eric...that is beautiful...have you ever considered becoming a writer?

Skeptic, I was wondering the same thing.

There's a girl called Rachel I would like to kiss right now, passionately. I can't describe it until it actually happens, but I can try to imagine.

Ballistic, I hope that the kiss it is everything that you dream about.

Robyn

• COMF
    COMF

Even after all these years I still grieve for her.

Eagles music starts playing in the background:

Get over it
    Ger over it

• COMF
    COMF

Robyn... babylove, mamacita...

<KISS> Ooh, woman... has no one yet extolled the virtues of your kisses? For shame, ye pseudo-lovers! Out with it! Let the praise commence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit