by Robdar 71 Replies latest social relationships

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Kissin's fun
    I like to kiss
    Doo da doo da

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Now I thought we were talking about the here.

Will

• Robdar
    Robdar

I need to know which way your toes curl, up or down ? I know you think I'm kidding, but I was up till 2:00 last night working on this... I think mine curl up in anticipation and down upon reciept, but it's been sooo long, I can't remember...

Gambit, I think that the direction that my toes curl is related to if my legs are in the air or not. I do not believe I just wrote that but I think I will let the statement stand.

Hmmm, in all seriousness though, usually I am too distracted to notice the direction. Perhaps, later tonight, I can get back to you on that since I am planning on doing a little kissing. BTW, you need to do something about that memory problem. Get out there and get ta smooching.

Well, Big Tex loves to kiss his wife,

Doo dah, doo dah.

He's gonna love her all his life,

Oh, doo dah day

Robyn

• Candlestick02
    Candlestick02

Thanks Robdar. Yeah, I've been around for a while, mainly reading. But, that's cause it's hard for me to stay on for too long a period of time. I'm at work right now. I'll try to post more often. As it's been mentioned, this place is addicting.

Okay, back to talking about KISSING . . .

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Mandatory quote from National Lampoon's Vacation:

Cousin Vicki: I'm going steady, and I French kiss.
    Audrey Griswold: So? Everybody does that.
    Cousin Vicki: Yeah, but Daddy says I'm the best at it.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Ready, willing and able.

alt

Will

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

For Estee to post away.

Will

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Thanks Will!!....dang forum problems here.......

Speaking of weak knees....

Getting weak just reading this thread, Robyn!!!

<faints>

ESTEE

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I have an idea for a PERFECT anniversary present to my wife.

I'd like to take kissing lessons from all the lovely ladies on JWD! Won't my wife be sooooo happy about that? It's a gift straight from my heart!

(just kidding honey.. please don't make me sleep outside again...)

• Xena
    Xena

sweetest kiss? hhhmmm

the sweetest kisses have been the stolen ones...when no one was looking and we quickly leaned into each other...sharing the knowledge of guilty pleasure....lips briefly carressing...an ever so light flick of the tongue...and then pulling back eyes locked in passion and shared laughter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit