The Fine Art of Kissing

by Robdar 71 Replies latest social relationships

• Robdar
    Robdar

I use to hate kissing. I was a virgin until I was 19 and married. I hadnt had a chance to experiment with kissing in my teenage years. The few people that I did kiss were not, imo, very good and I always felt that I was gonna gag when somebody rudely thrust their tongue down my throat and drenched me in saliva. It seemed that all the men I had kissed were way too eager. I started to feel that kissing was a little too intimate and so I kissed few people on the mouth. Just the thought of kissing made me cringe. I guess I didn't understand the fine art of kissing, so to speak.

That all changed a couple of months ago when a southern gentleman gave me a kiss that made my knees go weak. He didn't go all "frenchy" on me. It was a sweet, gentle kiss with sultry undertones that made my pulse race and made me eager for more. I suddenly understood what people meant when they spoke about how delightful kissing could be.

This man knows who he is and I want to thank him from the bottom of my heart. You have opened up a whole new, romantic world for me. I am eternally grateful. I think that some of my recent dates are happy about it too.

My sweet, Leo friend, I hope you know that I love you.

Robyn

PS. Anybody want to share your sweetest kiss experience?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I told you not to tell anyone about how I can do that...

Now I'm going to have to deal with all of the hotties chasing me around.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Wait a minute... I'm a Libra!

Who was that masked woman?

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I am a Kiss-addict. I love kissing, can't get enough of it.

-

And the world shall tremble in the wake of the Blue Bubblegum
    Dutch District Overbeer

• obiwan
    obiwan

I've found that soft and supple is the way to go.

• Brummie
    Brummie

You wanna come over and show me how he did it?

*puckers lips*

Hey my first kiss as a teenager (13) had me bang teeth with the girl I was kissing (shucks to murphys law)....then I kicked coffee all over her moms new carpet and then we went to ...but thats another story.

Brummie

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    PS. Anybody want to share your sweetest kiss experience?

I'm not gay, but one night after an apostafest, COMF grabbed me and stuck his toungue down my throat, drenching me in saliva. I love that man!

• JH
    JH

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

ditto, viv...i love a good kiss. i think you can tell a lot about a person by the way they kiss, too.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

SixofNine -

I know well of COMF's kisses <dreamy sigh>.

Funny...he didn't mention you. But, he's a wacky kind of guy when it comes to kissin' strangers and leavin' them wantin' more...if you know what I mean.

Arrowstar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit