The Fine Art of Kissing

by Robdar 71 Replies latest social relationships

• rocky220
  • rocky220
    rocky220

sorry, I posted again but I just made Master class....woo-hoo!....more's!!!!!!!! rocky220

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Ahhh kisses, when given properly, are wonderful indeed. Robyn, I had a nasty 'first kiss' experience too; it grossed me out and put me off the whole thing for awhile. Best kiss ever? Geez, I think I'm too old to only have one ...two that stand out, though: one was the first kiss with a guy I was madly in love with and had waited a very long time to touch...THAT was an incredible, bitter-sweet kiss. The other was one that occurred totally unexpectedly, but very naturally...slow, soft, and very sweet. The surroundings were rather romantic, as well, although again that wasn't planned. Those are the two I can think of at the moment..LOL.

Glad to hear that you had such a nice experience and that your dates are reaping the benefits

Dana

• nilfun
    nilfun
    Nilfun is that from playboy/playgirl forum

Yeah, the one in my dome. *cutesy bunny-nose smile*

• Robdar
    Robdar

As soon as I cease being my own worst enemy, will do!

Nilfun, I hope that the time is soon. You got me wanting more!

My new hubby gently kissed me, and then without breaking contact, he wrapped his arms around my waist and drew me in tight.

Happyout, how sweet and romantic. Thank you for sharing your fairytale come true with the forum......*Wipes away a gentle tear*

I dated a girl with braces we banged chops and and I split my lip...she dumped me the next day!

Shotgun, ah, yes, braces. They make it difficult for teenage hormones to find release. Too bad she dumped you. If she had stuck around, I think that she would have been pleasantly surprised!

Rocky, Thanks for the kisses and congrats on reaching master level.....mwah!

Dana, my sweet,

What lovely memories to share with the forum. Thank you. And give me a kiss, girlfriend!

Rob

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Depends if you like a prickly face or not.

Will

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I don't know if this counts or not: but when I go out to the pasture in the morning, my horses give me sweet, warm, nuzzly horsie kisses. No tongue, though. I prefer tongues that aren't green. <grin>

My sweetest human kiss was when a man I hungered for at my job finally asked me out and we went and "parked" at the airport to watch the planes after supper. That one was a toe curler!

CG

• Candlestick02
    Candlestick02

The first kiss with my now husband. We were flirting at work and finally I gave in to his charm and met him for a drink. Our first kiss lasted only a split second... but it was then that I knew. He was the one. And he was. He was the one that stood through me through my 'exodus' from the borg, who loved me unconditionally, who taught me what love was, who saw past all the baggage that came with dating a JW (then an X-JW) and all my wishy-washiness in between stages; yes, he's the one I married about 3 months ago...and I love him to pieces. Sorry for digressing. We've since then tried to 'recreate' that first PERFECT kiss...but alas, it stands alone as just that, perfect.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Depends if you like a prickly face or not.

Will, it depends on where on my body the prickly face has been placed!

I don't know if this counts or not: but when I go out to the pasture in the morning, my horses give me sweet, warm, nuzzly horsie kisses. No tongue, though. I prefer tongues that aren't green. My sweetest human kiss was when a man I hungered for at my job finally asked me out and we went and "parked" at the airport to watch the planes after supper. That one was a toe curler!

CG, horsie kisses are not exactly what I was thinking of but, love is where you find it! As far as the human kiss, aren't toe curlers the best? My toes still curl and I get all bothered when I think about the kiss my guy friend gave me a couple of months ago. Everytime I think of him, I can't help but follow the thought with a giggle and a "damn!"

but it was then that I knew. He was the one. And he was.

Candle, I see you have been posting since '02 but are still a newbie 'cause you don't post much. In case I didn't tell you back then, welcome to the forum. I am pleased that you shared your sweetest kiss story with me.

Other than Six's story (which still has me hot and bothered ) and Shotgun's it seems that the men are not sharing their sweet kiss stories with us. I wonder why?

Robyn

• gambit
    gambit

Ok, slightly off topic... but I'm working on a poem about a deaf/mute and I need to know which way your toes curl, up or down ?

I know you think I'm kidding, but I was up till 2:00 last night working on this...

I think mine curl up in anticipation and down upon reciept, but it's been sooo long, I can't remember...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit