The Fine Art of Kissing

by Robdar 71 Replies latest social relationships

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

WOW Xena, I thought I was reading one of those passionate sexy magazines. Not the WT

Will

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

<biting nails ..hoping Valis doesn't do thread about kissing Thunder in GreenBay

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Valis doesn't do thread about kissing Thunder in GreenBay

Was the tongue involved? What body part(s) were used in the making of this kiss? Was Dismdale the dowry?

Inquiring minds want to know . . . . .

• Robdar
    Robdar

LOL at Drwtsn

Getting weak just reading this thread, Robyn!!!

Estee, I am sure there are many gentlemen on board with strong arms and kissable features who are willing to catch you. Faint away, my friend!

the sweetest kisses have been the stolen ones

Xena, have you been sneaking kisses again? Hell, yeah!

<biting nails ..hoping Valis doesn't do thread about kissing Thunder in GreenBay

Sheila, manly love is such a good thing! Do telll us more.... As Big Tex says "inquiring minds want to know"!

Robyn

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

shruggs----------> now that is between Valis and Thunder

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Now wait just a damned minute!!

I have no recolection of any such event! I vaguely remember giving a short speech, or so they tell me, but as much as I love our district overbeer, Thunder don't play that!

Now as far as memorable kissing,,,,, the first girl I ever kissed, walked into a wall when I was done! Oh and I can still raise goosebumps on the missus with a good lip lock!

It ain't braggin when its true.

==}>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thunder

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub

I can remember the first girl I ever kissed at age 16. I thought my heart would jump out of my body. That was memorable!

I can't remember any memorable kisses from my wife of 18 years. She hated to show affection in public and in private.

I have just recently realized what I have been missing all those years and now enjoying this fine art. I love it when I can make my partners palms sweat during a passionate kiss. You know it's a good one when your breath is taken away, just for that split second. Those are the memorable ones.

• rocketman
    rocketman

My wife's always been a good kisser. It's always a pleasure. Her lips are just right.

I, on the other hand, have trouble breathing through my nose. Hence, kissing me might not be the optimum is kissing pleasure. It's kind of kissing a horse - I'll snort all over ya.

• Angharad
    Angharad

What a nice warm fuzzy thread !

Enjoying reading everyone's stories, but too shy to kiss and tell

• SheilaM
    SheilaM
    the first girl I ever kissed, walked into a wall when I was done! Oh and I can still raise goosebumps on the missus with a good lip lock!

It ain't braggin when its true.

Thunder failed to tell that I was also the above girlLOLYes, ladies he did send me and does on a daily basis

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit