Scriptures that will never be the YEAR TEXT

by ttdtt 67 Replies latest social humour

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

With the Year Book in mind - I dont thing they can use this one:)

Isaiah 60

22 The little one will become a thousand

And the small one a mighty nation.

I myself, Jehovah, will speed it up in its own time.”

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Malachi 4:2 But for you who fear my name ,The sun of righteousness with healing in his wings will arise."

This is refuring to the Egyptian God Ra.

• smiddy
    smiddy

ttdtt

Isa.:60 :22 , if it applies to anyone , it applies to all the Ex-J,W,`s who have left the WTB&TS and joined sites like this one , starting off as a trickle when the internet became a reality, to the raging river it has become today.

smiddy

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

Regarding Jesus

Philippians 2;9

Douay-Rheims Bible

For which cause God also hath exalted him, and hath given him a name which is above all names:

• ttdtt
    ttdtt
    TTWSYF

Regarding Jesus

Philippians 2;9

Thats a good one - if he got that then - what was he getting in 1914?
    Funny how i never put that together.

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

How about this one

John 5;23

Young's Literal Translation
    that all may honour the Son according as they honour the Father; he who is not honouring the Son, doth not honour the Father who sent him.
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt

This one will never be since the GB are shares of the sins of thousands of Pedifiles!

1 Tim 5:22

22 Never lay your hands hastily on any man;*+ neither become a sharer in the sins of others; keep yourself chaste.

• park ave boy
    park ave boy
    I was thinking, maybe someone savvy with photoshop could take a picture of the inside of a KH and photoshop that scripture in Luke 18:4 (I think) where it says to make sure you count the costs first before building a tower if not then you can't finish and everyone will mock you. You guys know that one? LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit