Scriptures that will never be the YEAR TEXT

by ttdtt 67 Replies latest social humour

• Oubliette
    Oubliette
    Obadiah 1:12: “And you ought not to watch the sight in the day of your brother, in the day of his misfortune; and you ought not to rejoice at the sons of Judah in the day of their perishing; and you ought not to maintain a big mouth in the day of [their] distress." - (NWT, 1984 Edition)
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette
    Judges 19:24, 29: "Here are my virgin daughter and this man’s concubine. Let me bring them out, and you can humiliate them if you must ... When he reached his house, he took the slaughtering knife and took hold of his concubine and cut her up limb by limb into 12 pieces and sent one piece into each territory of Israel."
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette
    Numbers 31:17 - 18: Now you should kill every male among the children and kill every woman who has had sexual relations with a man. But you may keep alive all the young girls who have not had sexual relations with a man.
  • Heaven
    Heaven

Dang... ttdtt beat me to it with the Ezekiel scripture.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Sorry Heaven.

Hey Oubliette - how did they know who was a virgin? They just ask?

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

p.s.

Oubliette
    Judges 19:24, 29: "Here are my virgin daughter and this man’s concubine. Let me bring them out, and you can humiliate them if you must ... When he reached his house, he took the slaughtering knife and took hold of his concubine and cut her up limb by limb into 12 pieces and sent one piece into each territory of Israel."
    Just one of my favorites! So upbuilding - just must have been great being a woman back then!Lott was a great Dad too!
    god is great and loves woman!
  • Khaleesi
    Khaleesi

Love this thread how about:

Luke 21:8 "He replied " Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, saying 'I am He' and, 'The time is near". DO NOT FOLLOW THEM!"

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

1 Thess 4:11: and to make it your aim to live quietly and to mind your own business...

Marina

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    Genesis 19:8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don't do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof."
  • sparky1
    sparky1
    COME TO BETHEL AND COMMIT TRANSGRESSION - Amos 4:4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit