Scriptures that will never be the YEAR TEXT

by ttdtt 67 Replies latest social humour

• sir82
    sir82

Ezekiel 23:20:

She lusted after them like the concubines of men whose male members are like those of a donkey and whose genitals are like those of a horse.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

"Do not believe every 'inspired' statement...for false prophets are in the world"

1 john 4:1

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas
    Jeremiah 20:7" 7 You have fooled me, O Jehovah, and I was fooled. You used your strength against me, and you prevailed. I have become a laughingstock all day long; Everyone ridicules me."
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt
    Ps 137:9 Happy will be the one who seizes your childrenAnd dashes them against the rocks.
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt

Or how about this one - wonder why we never cover this in full WT study articles?

Romans 14:1 Welcome the man having weaknesses in his faith, but do not pass judgment on differing opinions.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch
    Genesis 19:32.... Let us get our father drunk and have sex with him.
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt

See how impartial and loving god is!
    I want to love him even more now!

Deuteronomy 23:1

“No man who has been castrated by having his testicles crushed or who has had his male organ cut off may come into the congregation of Jehovah.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

This translation is a favorite too!

Ezekiel 23:19

Yet she increased her prostitution, remembering the days of her youth when she engaged in prostitution in the land of Egypt. She lusted after their genitals – as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions.

• Ding
    Ding

Elders make decisions that affect the congregation. However, they make sure that they “do not go beyond the things that are written” in God’s Word. (1 Cor. 4:6) They also follow closely the direction they receive from the faithful slave. (Matt. 24:45-47)

Great quote, Blondie.

Unfortunately, JWs see no conflict between sentence #2 and sentence #3.

Just say "old light" and "new light" and anything goes...

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Sorry, couldn't help but go off topic!

ttdtt: "and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions."

Every man's dream....to urinate like a race horse and as Ezekiel 23:20 (New Revised Standard Version) puts it...to have an orgasm like a stallion! Only in God's word!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit