So that you started to lie?

You did not remember me.

You took nothing to heart.

Have I not kept silent and withdrawn?

So you showed no fear of me."

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

pff

Let's compile the list and present it to the Gubberning Bawdy and all the lokel bawdy of eldurs.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I am an IDIOT , when i used John 1:1 Quoting the NWT Kingdom Interlinear Translation of the Christian Greek Scriptures , I should have left out the indefinite article " a" it should have said ...".and the word was god "

Stupid me , I must be brainwashed

smiddy,

• Tornintwo
    Tornintwo

From in search of Christian freedom quoted from the Jerusalem bible, ref the GB:

"Is it that you have everything you want—that you are rich already, in possession of your kingdom, with us left outside? . . . Here we are, fools for the sake of Christ, while you are the learned men in Christ; we have no power, but you are influential; you are celebrities, we are nobodies." 1 Cor 4:8-10

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Another scripture that will never be used because it doesn't fit into the "what have you done for me lately" model.

Heb 6:10

For God is not unrighteous so as to forget your work and the love you showed for his name by ministering and continuing to minister to the holy ones.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt
    Oubiette you crack me up:)

Thanks!
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

"And I will rock all the nations..." - Haggai 2:7

xxxx

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Psalm 137:9:

Happy will be the one who seizes your children And dashes them against the rocks.

• HBH
    HBH

Good 1 Vidiot..

Matthew 9:13

"Now go and learn the meaning of this Scripture: 'I want you to show mercy, not offer sacrifices.' For I have come to call not those who think they are righteous, but those who know they are sinners."

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

This seems like unlikely choice considering the treatment of the Not-so-Special Pioneers.

LUKE 14:31

Or what king marching out against another king in war does not first sit down and take counsel whether he is able with 10,000 troops to stand up to the one who comes against him with 20,000?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit