Will Governor Cuomo be the Next President?

by RubaDub 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Brock Talon
    Brock Talon

I wanted to bump this thread because the title is a bit funny. "Will governor Cuomo be the next President?"

Ha! Good one... at least now it is funny. At the time, RubaDub had a legitimate question. After all, the Lefties were literally going nuts over this guy. How many dumb celebrity women went on record as "Cuomo-sexuals?"

Now? Not so much.

The main things I noticed about Andrew Cuomo being in hot water now seems to be:

1. He is CLEARLY disliked by his Democratic colleagues and they smell blood in the water and benefit for themselves to pile on. We already knew Mayor Bill De Blasio HATES the guy, though it wasn't clear that he was hated by so many others.

2. The polls show it to be favorable for them to attack Cuomo, so they do it. Should the polls not be in favor, they would be saying nothing, just as was the case was during the Trump administration. During that time, Cuomo could do no wrong because their unified focus was on the bad Orange Man.

3. It is clear that the Left is more upset over Cuomo being "inappropriate" with women than his indirectly (or even directly) causing the death of thousands at nursing homes. Killing the elderly in droves? Meh. No biggie. But talk dirty to your co-workers and then not be in political favor? We want you out!

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

With the number of women accusing him of sexual harassment and the fact that he is a democrat I am sure he has a better than average chance.

• waton
    waton

he has zero chance to succeed president Harris, the way potus Biden is stumbling, thrice.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

What a difference a year makes!

Cuomo was certainly a front runner as a candidate for POTUS. I even thought the Party might lay their hands on him at the Convention. I'm still shocked they went with Slo-Joe and The Ho and even more surprised that ticket won (and really doubt if it did if it were not for Dominion).

At this point I think Andy's "goose is cooked". I can't see him surviving the sex scandal now that his own Party has turned against him.

As far as the POTUS position, it doesn't matter. Now that MSM like NBC are reporting Biden's stumbles it would seem the puppet masters are ready to retire Slo-Joe and welcome in President Harris.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Kamala is attempting to take him down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit