Will Governor Cuomo be the Next President?

by RubaDub 54 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Fauci is certainly an expert I agree, how can we all forget that face palm he gave Trump the other day. He's killing us basically if he wants to remove the bans and isolations going on by Easter.

I think they (even Donald) knows that is WAY optimistic. But you can't go out and tell people the worst case scenario. They'll start hoarding toilet paper again.

• minimus
    minimus

Cuomo will be the next president? because you feel his new conferences are so good. No offense but I think that is one of the dumbest comments I have heard from you.

• minimus
    minimus

Silent buddah, I think once again, you are right on!👌👍👍

• LauraV
    LauraV

"LV101 - He's really hurt the other states allowing NYers to hit the road and run when many are infected - totally irresponsible spreading the disease"

Respectfully asking how that's his fault some NYers decided to hit the road, there are 49 other states and so far, I have not read of any state line policing, or have I missed that.

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

No, he's happy as New York's governor...maybe for the election after this one.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Cuomo will be the next president? because you feel his new conferences are so good. No offense but I think that is one of the dumbest comments I have heard from you.

Min ...

Come on.

At least he speaks coherently and has done his homework with the facts.

I don't think the Orange Man nor the Lizard would hold a candle to him in a real debate.

Like it or not, he at least appears to have some knowledge when answering questions.

Rub a Dub

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Career politicians spend copious amounts of time learning how to deliver speeches that they haven't written and how to deliver messages in a way that sway people.

I knew plenty of JW capable of doing the same. Remember Guiliani was called "America's Mayor" and was so calm and measured during his tenure. Everyone loved him.... now not so much.

The Cuomo's are douchebags. Look at young "Fredo" Cuomo threatening to beat some guys ass for calling him a name like a rabid animal, yet goes on CNN and acts like he is a kind gentle soul. These people are frauds.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

These people [Cuomos] are frauds.

silentbuddha ....

At least with them, when you are getting screwed, they don't put as much sand in the Vaseline like the other ones.

Rub a Dud

• minimus
    minimus

Like trump hasn’t given a coherent message? He’s the President. He has kept the nation aware of what’s going on every day. He puts experts on to explain everything possible. You just don’t like Trump, that’s obvious by your bias toward Cuomo. The Cuomo family has never been anything to rave about unless you adore their liberal agenda.

• shadow
    shadow

President Trump has provided consistent, wise and transparent leadership thru out this crisis. As a stable genius he is already an expert epidemiologist. Honest Don we call him since he cannot tell a lie. - Ministry of Truth

PS it's all Obama's fault

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit