Jehovah's Witnesses Latest Music video advice picking a marriage mate

by Watchtower-Free 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

jaydee said

Why are they wasting time on 'finding a mate' anyway...

Because they never read the book 'Children', that's why.

Brother Rutherford would be so upset. Listen, obey and be blessed. My foot.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

A truely wise husband eventually wakes up, and realises he has never really taken the lead apart from being a clone....

Then what happens?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    TheListener
    My wife married what she thought was a spiritual man....now look at me! There are no guarantees in life.

haha! Best comment ever!
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Hard to watch all of that. It seems that when a ''brother'' and ''sister'' are socializing, there are eyes all over them,from everywhere. It seems that way by the ''older'' couple watching them.
  • Listener
    Listener

It must be very hard to watch clips like this for the middle aged sister or even a younger one who have no prospects of marrying a brother because there are none availabe. There was another clip in a very recent video telling single sisters to be happy with their lot.

There would be many sisters watching this latest video desperately wishing that they could, at the very least, have a choice.

Once again, the org manages to put the spotlight on an unattainable dream for many. They must feel so depressed.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Let's review: IT'S A CULT!!!!

DD

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Listener;

''Once again, the org manages to put the spotlight on an unattainable dream for many. They must feel so depressed.'''

Yes. It is extremely depressing watching this. You can really appreciate how many single people in the Borg turn to alcohol and drug abuse, in order to escape such a harsh Borg(mentally). This has to be a huge slap on the face to singles.

DATA-DOG;

'' Let's review: IT'S A CULT!!!! ''

Amen!!! Say no more to that!!!! Such an abusive religion.

• Hadriel
    Hadriel

Laughing so hard at @DataDog's comment I have to clean my screen from the spray.

It's the little things. Great comment bro, just awesome.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    In recent months/years, there does seem to be somewhat of a hostility and contempt toward singles. Yes, I'm sure it is very, very tough on singles to survive socially in this cult. The way everything is geared-up for couples and families.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

This video highlights how Jehovah`s Witnesses are a divisive cult among their own members , it`s not what they say , it`s what they don`t say.

Jehovah`s Witnesses scrutinize among themselves who is a spiritual person , and who is not , in their congregation .They are making a Judgmental decision , based on their own observations. .

According to this video , the Governing Body of Jehovah`s Witnesses is sanctioning individuals of any Congregation to make a Judgmental decision who is spiritual and who is not based on their approval rating of the standards set out by the Governing Body.

Who we approve of is a potential marriage mate , otherwise no,

Aren`t they causing divisions in their own ranks with such a policy ? They say they want to keep pure worship in their religion and yet they foster suspicion among their own members against each other .

Their is a culture of watching other people in the religion and tell tailing on others if you think they are breaking the rules or regulations of the strict boundarys of the religion , which will result in a Judicial Committee meeting which inevitibily results in .dis-fellowshipping and shunning.

This is a side effect of picking a marriage mate . in J.W. land.

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit