Jehovah's Witnesses Latest Music video advice picking a marriage mate

by Watchtower-Free 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Watchtower-Free
  • Dagney
    Dagney
    Wow,
  • Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

The old couple must be thinking,"They are so gonna bang behind the dumpster!!"

What a piece of crap. Only marry because they have been indoctrinated more than the others.

• zeb
    zeb
    she is a bit of alright!
  • Lostandfound
    Lostandfound
    Abysmal, depths plunge lower and lower, just how low can this stuff sink? Those with decades of service should be running for the door,this is NOT what they signed up for.
  • tiki
    tiki

Omg....I started to actually watch this bs.....Gag me.... Ugh....how sickening, and unrealistic!

• TheListener
    TheListener
    Am I mistaken or is the girl wearing pants while preaching in the park? It's about the 2:30 mark.
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

I hope the guy is a MS. According to Tony Morris' zone talk, he is not worth a damn if he's not one by the age of 23.

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter
    Not a JW here BUT at 150 is he and she not in a rather Professional Career environment? I so thought that this was NOT the Jehovah Witness way. The preach one thing then put something else in their video how confusing is this?
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

I love the part where the 2 young brothers are looking at the others phone and laughing.

I can just see/hear it now..."Oh...they must not be good marriage mates, they are not listening to the boring meeting." Oh yeah...we shouldn't judge but then the next thing you know they are judging.

I married a man who I guess would not be considered a "spiritual man." Let's see, he's a great father, a great provider, a caring person, he NEVER forgets his family and he's my best friend. We've been together for 30+ years. He just doesn't perform the tasks the JW's require, which does not make him a "spiritual man." I know many a JW husband that perform the tasks (aka spiritual man), that suck as a father, a provider and treat their wife like crap. Go figure!

You just can't make this sh*t up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit