Message from Designer Stubble to the former JWR members

by Designer Stubble 123 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty
    "oh, just like an elder... blah blah blah" which is the same shit people pulled on JWR every time they were reminded to act like decent human beings and grown ups

So that's not unique to this forum then?

Level 1 = You are just like a JW

Level 2 = You are just like a JW elder

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Level 3 - If you don't accept my view of reality you are living in Disneyland.

Level 4 - I am not insulting you by calling you ignorant or living in Disneyland.

Level 5 - The observation lounge.

Level 6 - Crazy golf.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

It's the Godwin's law of ex-JW forums Cofty.

There are a lot of legitimate complaints about the closure of JWR. The irony of a "recovery" site pulling the plug is not lost on me. But neither is the irony of one or two of the most vexatious members of JWR coming over here to stick the boot in.

• Gargamel
    Gargamel

I want to be one of your groupies Tallulah :) Different site, same sense of humour.

If it's OK, I would like to keep in touch. Private exchange of emails?

Also, Palimpsest put an email address in the JWR forum. Had I known the site was about to close, I would have copied it down.

Can anyone PM that to me please (she did post it publicly so won't be a problem)?

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I'll PM it to you Gargamel 😊

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

When shit gets heated on the Ex-Mormon forums the ultimate slurs to get thrown around usually go something like, "you are acting like a real Mormon!.. you behave like a Mormon bishop bitch!.... What's with the priestly Mormon shit dude!"...... And on and on it goes, it's nasty stuff.

Does anyone know a real dick way to dismiss an ex-scientologist if we don't agree with them?

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Does anyone know a real dick way to dismiss an ex-scientologist if we don't agree with them?

Talking to you is like Mission Impossible

Nah he'll never leave.

• Buck Rogers
    Buck Rogers

JWR Chat was where it was at for me, me and shimmy are suffering severe withdrawls lol.

• Gargamel
    Gargamel

I used to live in East Grinstead in England, the UK centre for Scientology. The next door neighbours were Scientologists and were absolutely fine. They had one head (each) and I even did some work for the guy on one of his contracts.

So even though I've been fairly close to it, I wouldn't know how to do a put down.
  • Rough Diamond
    Rough Diamond

Buckster dude. I miss chat.

i cannot believe the schoolyard slapping that is going on now. It sure isn't making us X JWR's look any good.

Support is for recovery. Let's keep that in mind. Egos are irrelevant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit