CO'S "encouraging" letter to circuit

by nowwhat? 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

The point of the letter was how many are feeling disappointed these days.

No circuit assembly, convention, how we can't fellowship at the k.h. disappointed we might have had a love one die, etc etc. He then goes on to write about how disappointed Jehovah must have felt when his first human creation rebelled. Yep it always goes back to Jehovah! Nevermind you worthless maggots! What about poor old Jehovah?! You should feel bad for Jehovah! Facepalm

• sir82
    sir82

Door to door field serve-us almost certainly won't resume this year, and frankly next year looks rather iffy as well.

It's going to be dang-near impossible to motivate JWs to get out and knock on doors again when it is finally relatively safe enough to do so.

Can't wait for the "encouraging" letters when that day comes!

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

New role for special pioneers. Stay in, watch tv.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

It’s such a joke.

Like this Jehovah guy is a relatable person.

Scored a big contract building the universe, started out well, getting through a shit load of work but things take a bad turn with rebellion. The disappointment poor old Jehovah would have experienced.

And he still had to explain to his first child he was planning his murder.

Imagine all this in your first week at a new job.

That’s poor Jehovah.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I feel happified.

• a watcher
    a watcher

sir82, I disagree. I'm eager to get out in the door-to-door work again. I HATE letter writing and phone witnessing.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

@a watcher

I’m with sir82, not every JW shares your imaginary Jehovah, every JW imagines their own.

Yours is a peculiar one.

• minimus
    minimus

A watcher, you don’t have to do any of it , just so you know.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Now is a good time for parents to roll play 'coffee break'. That way when children who have never been exposed to 'field service' finally get the opportunity, they will be prepared to take their place in honoring Jehovah in every aspect of the never to be repeated preaching work of our lifetime!

• minimus
    minimus

Lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit