CO'S "encouraging" letter to circuit

by nowwhat? 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• rh3988
    rh3988

Yes, I still believe JWs have the Truth. If I didn't, I would be looking for Jehovah somewhere else.

You are wrong. Jehovah isn't real. Scientology is the truth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2BHOEG7Oy0

• rh3988
    rh3988

@a watcher

I just received new light. Scientology is no longer the truth. The United Church of God has the truth now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoU7CDaYVJ0

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    slimboyfat - "...What can they do? 'If you don’t donate more then we’re going to sell your Assembly Hall and local Kingdom Hall'?"

Oh, to be a fly on the wall at that conversation...

• hoser
    hoser
    Kosonen6 hours ago
    slimboyfat5 hours ago

"I don’t know about KHs, but I can see them panic selling Assembly Halls first."

Commercial real estate is gonna be worth SFA because of Covid. Looks like Jehovah doesn’t know how to time the real estate market.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

The local congregations are having the visit of the CO via zoom during this pandemic around this area. I attended one last week...It was gawd awfully boring. I listened in on both midweek and Sunday meetings...on both days there were about 85 different devices zoomed-in. The hilarious thing about it was that about a third (between 25 to 30) individual devices had there video turned off. That is a rather large amount of attendees who opted out of wanting to be seen on camera. The CO and the elders can't be too happy about that!🤣🤣🤣

• JeffT
    JeffT

I remember a circuit assembly part sometime in the late seventies (think). It was one of those dumb little demonstration/dramas they diid from time to time. A group of brothers (I think they were supposed to be locked up or something. One guy heard it must be close to the big A because the D2D work had stopped. Another one pulls out his Bible and reads a bunch of scriptures (I don't remember which ones- unfortunately) that PROVED that the door-to-door would NEVER stop. If you heard it was, that message was not from Jehovah.

I guess that is just one more thing they got wrong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit