hall crash

by intrigue169 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

We are apostates not terrorists!

Kill them with kindness eve if it hurts!

just saying!

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Remember this too, intrigue169: the Governing Body inoculates Jehovah's Witnesses to many of the arguments you, I, or others on this site might urge them to consider. A hall crash by its very nature gives you precious seconds to shout some coherent phrase or few sentences before, again, the Elders toss you. Sometimes the Elders even try to drown out your voice: in some of Derek O'Haire's videos on YouTube the Elders will lead the congregation in song or urge them to start applauding, thereby drowning out your voice. So with those 30 seconds you're liable to fall back upon one of the many arguments they've told them to disregard ("We're not a cult, a cult is...") because these arguments are short and to the point. Be aware of that... contextual limitation.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I remember when I first joined this site as I was awakening ( this was back in the days when you could see the number of views a certain thread got). I remember one of my posts getting some 6000 views, and thinking the amount of FS I would of had to of done to reach that amount of people. I believe you would be far more effective and reach more people on here with less hostility, than you would ever get by storming a hall. My advise would be to set up a you tube channel .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit