Some People Enjoy Being Jehovah's Witnesses For Various Reasons

by minimus 64 Replies latest jw friends

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

We need to respect people and their wants, desires and likes here, if you want to attack something, attack the idea and not the person.

Stilla is entitled to do what he wants to do and I respect him for his actions.

Mary, I think that the social aspect is why my wife is interested...again!!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Your credibility with me Stilla is ZERO.

OK Vinny that is fine.

• Vinny
    Vinny

Insearchoftruth says:.. "if you want to attack something, attack the idea and not the person."

and

2- Stating in his own words that he is a total hypocrite for doing so.

But I sure CAN let him know why I disagree with doing so. And have done just that.

But THEN, Stilla wants to bring it up again by bumping THIS THREAD rather than addressing the other thread where he was already laid out.

That makes stilla both a hypocrite (his words)... AND A WIMP.

Sorry Stilla just telling you how it is.

You are the one that bumped this thread and brought the issue up again. All I am doing is picking up where we left off.

Which aint to good for stilla.

Vinny

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

OK Vinny I am a limp wristed wimp and have no balls and you win. You have won the debate. You are my superior. OK you win. Excellent. Are you happy now?

• kzjw
    kzjw

My wife says she enjoys field service...out 3 days this week so far, I'm sure it's more of the boasting sessions with her "sister". I just cringe to nkow that if I have my way she'll one day come to realize that she shared things that were man made with her BS, and not the true word of God...

kzjw

• Vinny
    Vinny

Stilla says:.."OK Vinny I am a limp wristed wimp and have no balls and you win. You have won the debate. You are my superior. OK you win. Excellent. Are you happy now?"

Thanks Stella. You have truthfully spoken here. Is about time.

It's just that most folks try to CHANGE when they realize they have problems to work on. Building new Kingdom Halls --for free-- is not a good thing for somebody that thinks the JW's are a destructive cult which breaks families apart and causes pain and even death without due cause. Which you have said by the way.

I can move on now. Just don't bump any more threads trying to keep this issue going.

Or will have to stop by again.

Enjoy your building new Kingdom Halls Stilla.

Maybe you can even build some assembly halls too.

How bout that!

Vinny

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

OK Vinny bye bye sweetheart

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Just don't bump any more threads trying to keep this issue going.

Sorry, yes, sir, no sir, three bags full sir, Whatever you say sir. You are my master.You have the right to tell me what to do. If you say dont bump any more threads I will have to comply

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

All hail Vinny who has never been hypocritical in hsi life. I am in awe sir!

• Vinny
    Vinny

Looks like Stilla is self destructing folks.

Maybe if you just quit building new Kingdom Halls for a change you would not have these meltdowns from guilty conscience.

Just a thought...

Vinny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit