Jussie Smollett Charges Dropped!!

by minimus 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

What worries me is this.

What if there had been some white working class patsy that just happened to be nearby when he claimed this "event" took place. Perhaps someone with a less than shining past....a right winger with a 'maga" hat and zero friends in high places. No witnesses to corroborate his whereabouts at the exact time the lier claimed he was attacked.

Would Smollet have thrown the innocent man under the bus??? I suspect he would have.

That is what Ms Obama needs to ask herself.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

By the way the N word I would use is NARCISSIST

• minimus
    minimus

He’s not being renewed for the series

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf
    That is what Ms Obama needs to ask herself.

You think they care? When Obummer was President, he was inflaming hatred and falsehoods about police targeting blacks to kill them, and suddenly police being killed and assassinated because obummer would flop his lips 10 minutes after a story from CNN would come out saying "A unarmed black man was shot by a white officer 5 minutes ago. Tyrone, an unarmed black man, who din do nuthin what shot by a white officer, officer tom, who is white. White officer Tom, who is caucausian, is on paid leave while the 18yr old black CHILD Tyrone, (showing a picture of him when he was 8 years old) who after 10 felony convictions and previous armed robberies, said he was just turning his life around and just accepted on the basketball team is dead."

Obummer - "We need to hold the police accountable. It's scary how often this is happening. Somebody needs to do something!"

Yup, at every opportunity, Obummer was tagteaming with CNN and similar to create false narratives and stir hate and cause violence towards police. The reason it's calmed down so much is because Trump isn't doing that crap.

• minimus
    minimus

Too bad. Obama could have used his bully pulpit to heal instead of stoke and divide-

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    By the way the N word I would use is NARCISSIST

Numbskull

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

the N word i would use is Nitwit just to jump on the bandwagon

• atomant
    atomant

l think the governing body somehow got involved and convince the fbi the evidence was overlapping and wouldn't stand up in a court of law.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    the N word i would use is Nitwit just to jump on the bandwagon

Naughty nasty nefarious nauseating nuisance.

• LoveUniHateExams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit