Jussie Smollett Charges Dropped!!

by minimus 68 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

They were in whiteface. You can’t make this stuff up.

• Simon
    Simon
    even after the confession of the Nigerian brothers, a video of the brothers buying the hat, rope, and bleach, a copy of the check Smollett paid them, this guys holds a conference and re-proclaims his complete innocence. Good lord...

Next thing, they'll sue for false arrest and demand millions in taxpayer money. The records that proved his guilt will have all been wiped and erased and the police barred from commenting.

Obama era corruption, alive and well and still has its tentacles in things.

"When they go low, we go high". What a joke. They are bottom feeders.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    They were in whiteface. You can’t make this stuff up.

Ok, so what is he claiming exactly? These Nigerian guys (which were his friends) dressed in whiteface, assalted him *on their own accord* (because he is innocent)? He was texting them right before and directly after the incident. And why did he pay them?

This is completely forked up.

• minimus
    minimus

He claims he didn’t know they were the guys he knew. He was so terrified he couldn’t identify them except that he believed they were white so they must have been wearing white makeup to make them look white.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Chicago is charging Smollett $130,000. Good ought to be more than that

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    He was so terrified he couldn’t identify them ...

Yeah... so terrified that he wrote them a check..

• Incognigo Montoya
    Incognigo Montoya

Minimus, link please. I am searching the news feeds and cant seem to find that info

• minimus
    minimus

I saw it on realclearpolitics and if you type in Jussie Smollett lawyer online it pops up.

• minimus
    minimus

Mayor Rahm Emanuel of Chicago now says it’s Trump’s fault that Jussie thought he could get away with this since Trump created a toxic environment. I think the mayor should try to deal with Chicago’s problems!

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf
    Mayor Rahm Emanuel of Chicago now says it’s Trump’s fault that Jussie thought he could get away with this since Trump created a toxic environment. I think the mayor should try to deal with Chicago’s problems!

Yea, Trump made hate crimes so bad, that there is an epidemic of fake ones to prove that it's actually happening. Trumps fault he didn't create real hate crime stuff, cause if he did, they wouldn't be having to fake them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit