Jussie Smollett Charges Dropped!!

by minimus 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

hope the feds send him to a federal pound me in the ass prison. So when he was arrested, the prosecutor was texting with his family members trying to get favorable things done for him and moving the investigation ...... kim foxx,

https://www.tmz.com/2019/03/26/kim-foxx-jussie-smollett-case-recuse-charges-dropped/

The initial correspondence started when Michelle Obama's former chief of staff, Tina Tchen, emailed Foxx to say that she was reaching out on behalf of Jussie's family to express "concerns" they had with how the investigation at that point was being handled.

Jussie had not been charged with a crime yet, but it's believed Chicago PD was already doubting his story and leaking info to the press pushing that narrative.

Foxx responded to Tchen on Feb. 1, saying ... "Spoke to Superintendent Johnson. I convinced him to Reach out to FBI to ask that they take over the investigation. He is reaching out now and will get back to me shortly."

The same day, an unnamed relative of Jussie's texted Foxx herself, as well, and Foxx said she was working on getting the case sent over to the FBI. The relative replied, "Omg this would a huge victory." Foxx then responded, "I make no guarantees, but I'm trying."

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

This black guy seems to have a whole boat load of white priveledge.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Black perp

Black judge

Oh I forgot— accusations of favoritism and prejudice only apply to non-minorities.

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf
    @desirousofchange and black prosecutor who was texting with his family to get the investigation out of the hands of the local police, and the family being very happy for her trying to do that.
  • ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Whoever the Top Paid actors in Hollywood are, Jussie Smollett is no where near that list, so how the heck were his charges dropped, he has no clout, like the top paid actors.

I agree 100 per cent with what Rahm Emmanuel said this afternoon at the press conference.

• Simon
    Simon

"Reach out to FBI to ask that they take over the investigation"

That's because they have the FBI in their pocket.

Jussie Smollett is no where near that list, so how the heck were his charges dropped, he has no clout,

He's a political activist and has been campaigning with Kamala Haris. I suspect the stunt was done as part of someone's campaign - the Dems are losing the black vote (Trump is lowering unemployment and raising wages). What better than a Trump MAGA inspired white supremacist anti-black hate crime to get them back inline and singing from the Democrat hymn sheet?

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    He's a political activist and has been campaigning with Kamala Haris. I suspect the stunt was done as part of someone's campaign - the Dems are losing the black vote (Trump is lowering unemployment and raising wages). What better than a Trump MAGA inspired white supremacist anti-black hate crime to get them back inline and singing from the Democrat hymn sheet?

It did seem odd that Kamala was co-sponsoring an anti-lynching bill with Cory Booker (aka Spartacus), a crime that hasn’t been an issue in decades, right at the time this lynching/noose incident popped up...

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

This has nothing to do with him being black... this is due to his celebrity and his sexual orientation...

• LV101
    LV101

Evil prevails again -- not surprised!

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    officials agreed to drop the case as long as Smollett did community service

And where did he perform this repentance from his felonious, rascist, christophobic crimes?

Rainbow / PUSH of course. That bastion of virture and moral correction where they pursue social justice, civil rights and political activism.

I think that Smollett should now receive recognition for his great service to our country in single-handedly destroying the myth of white-privilege.

Saaaalute!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit