The Black Goat in the JW Covid-19 Report - 2020 Governing Body Update #5

by Oh-my-God 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dozy
    dozy

Is that the Angolan branch? Guess it will be closed soon anyway and sold off. Anybody want to buy a goat - sorry , ibex wooden figure?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I know there are some other elders / ex-elders here and would appreciate any thoughts on creating my own prophesy. I don't want to get DF'd or anything, but the black goat thing just has my mind spinning.

Like the black goat has the feet of a lion or something. Maybe it deceives and misleads those who listen to its voice.

I could come up with dozens of ideas. And then I could try to understand how my own prophesy would be fulfilled.

I just don't want to get into trouble.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Look at the pic behind him - you can't see it all but it's the shepherd, like Jesus who has found the lost sheep.

All you can see is the hand. Then at 4:36 the speaker makes that hand gesture speaking of a widowed sister. He says, "Jehovah sees me."

Well whatever he means, one thing is for sure they

Luke 20:47 Who take the property of widows and before the eyes of men make long prayers; they will get a greater punishment.

They might appear to be generous in distributing food but we who have endured the Watchtower experience know different.
  • Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Sea Breeze - on Golden Age - here's some additional info for you.

Political Significance of the Golden Age The political interpretation given the Golden Age by Virgil, who situated it in the future, resurfaced in subsequent eras of revolutionary change. The Protestant Queen Elizabeth I of England was frequently hailed by her supporters as the virgin goddess Astraea, and the famous lines of Virgil's fourth Eclogue quoted above are supposed to be the source of the motto Novus ordo seclorum (New Order of the Ages) that appears on the Great Seal of the United States. The British poet Percy Bysshe Shelley (1792–1822) hailed the promise of the romantic and revolutionary era with these lines, which foretell the dissolution of empires and the advent of a new religion, superior even to Christianity.

Higher Order Masonry in Russia subordinated to Grand Lodge Astrea, Astrea was the Goddess of Justice who had been the last to leave the earth after the Golden Age. New masonic hymns inspired by the Holy Alliance spoke of restoring the golden age when love illuminated all with beauty and men lived in brotherhood.

1924 Golden Age (magazine) says Pyramid was first Bible - The article was revised and republished in the December 31 issue with the byline, by W.E. Van Amburgh. This article asserts that the Great Pyramid at Giza was "Bible number one," and presents proofs FROM THE PYRAMID for Watchtower expectations, speculations and predictions for the dates 1789, 1874, 1914, 1925 and 1926. The publisher of The Golden Age magazine was the Watch Tower Bible & Tract Society, of which organization W.E. Van Amburgh was the Secretary-Treasurer for 43 years.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    you can't see it all but it's the shepherd, like Jesus who has found the lost sheep.

Now, who in their right mind would paint a six-finger "Jesus"? Talk about a wolf in sheeps' clothing! Pretty weird stuff right there.

• rh3988
    rh3988
    I don't think that hand has six fingers. It's just a regular hand. Let's not get carried away people. lol
  • silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

I wonder how many PIMO folks are in here salavating

• rh3988
    rh3988

I wonder how many PIMO folks are in here salavating

I am.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI3Z1KGNBRo

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I don't think too much about personal choice in decorating such as statues etc. However, if this black goat was seen in a video with any other religious leader, you can bet your ass that the wt and pimi jw's would surely associate it with demonism or some sort of 'false' worship!

just saying!

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

I think such a symbol can influence people in indirect thinking. Maybe the message of a "beast" stays in mind.

G.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit