The Black Goat in the JW Covid-19 Report - 2020 Governing Body Update #5

by Oh-my-God 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Oh-my-God
    Oh-my-God

Did you notice this?

2020 Governing Body Update #5

https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/LatestVideos/docid-702020307_1_VIDEO

Why do they show the black goat in the picture?

• Biahi
    Biahi

Creepy

• rh3988
    rh3988

That's devil worship or some shit. They probably attend Bohemian Grove. That's where all the elites meet together to wear robes, burn effigies, and worship giant owl statues. It's some crazy shit.

• sir82
    sir82

Yeah, I saw that and found it striking.

They could have filmed this guy from any room and from any angle, but chose to have a giant black goat's head dominating the frame.

I think "demon worship" is a bit over the top, but it certainly is an odd choice.

• Magnum
    Magnum

OK, at first, I thought, "well, it is Angola, so maybe they're just displaying wildlife native to the area." But, then I got to thinking "this is weird, anyway." JWs are known for analyzing pics and such for minute details, and the org has always seemed to pay meticulous attention to everything in every photo and video. I heard a female superdub comment during a Watchtower study one time about the way a person's feet were aimed in an illustration in the study article.

The goaty thingy is extremely prominent in the frame and draws the eye and becomes the focus. The glossy black horns are so prominent against the whitish background. Weird.

• fulano
  • tottenkopf
    tottenkopf

It looks like an African Antelope. I don't think anything is under handed here.

• Magnum
    Magnum

I don't think there's anything underhanded, either; it's just odd to me. The thing is so prominent in the frame. I do think it's intentional as is every molecule atom in JW photos and videos. They might be trying to indicate "Oh, look this is Africa where they have unique animals. We JWs are so worldwide."

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

That’s not a goat. That’s an antelope. An Ibex or something.Good grief.🤪

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Someone needs to watch more of the discovery channel! A goat?! Seriously?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit