The Black Goat in the JW Covid-19 Report - 2020 Governing Body Update #5

by Oh-my-God 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

Yes this proves the JWS is a secret Satanic cult.

Boy there sure are lot stupid sensationalized topics on the forum these days.

Why dont we go back to the Masonic rings some the GB members were supposedly wearing ?

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Get your own BLACK BAPHOMET LUCIFER Occult SABBATH GOAT HEAD ..... only $86

THEY FEATURE BAPHOMET IN THE WATCHTOWER ....WHY NOT ON THE WALL TOO?

A group of unfaithful people judged as goats

• Half banana
    Half banana

It's just a sculpture folks....there are no ibexes native to Angola...looks like an ibex perhaps a female Nubian ibex ...but the ibex is a goat! (genus Capra)

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

Where do people get this vomit? Seriously. I left JW by way of evolution being true which crubled Christianity. (The resons for that are being debated poorly in two threads right now)

Here often find the vomit of JW are Masons (F** that... anyone that studies the masons know they are nothing like JWs. (If russel was a mason then so what... get over it)

The second one is this JW are Satanic... because a goat is shown.. wow.. I guess the bible is satanic too since in Lev 16 the high priest needed to let a goat for to Azael,

I guess no one consider JUST MAYBE the bible is a work of man.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

All kidding aside, I think it is an interesting picture especially since they print a similar black goat head leading people to eternal damnation in their own publication. Further, the initial post picture is deliberately framed/cropped in order to include the horned beast - well known in occultic circles.

In the book of Enoch (which is quoted in the bible) it tells an account of a group of angels that, before the Flood, bound themselves to an oath to rebel against God and to war against mankind by coming to earth in human form. They were called : Watchers. Their places of abode were called Watchtowers.

The Awake magazine used to be named Golden Age.... very similar to the occult movement from the same period named the Golden Dawn.

In the tradition of the 1880s, The Order of the Golden Dawn a watchtower or guardian in ceremonial and...neopagan magical tradition is a tutelary spirit of one of the four cardinal points or "quarters" (north, east, south, and west).....The Watchtowers are invoked during the ritual of casting a magic circle. - Wikipedia

Additionally, if you look at the picture on the wall behind the GB member, you will see a hand with five fingers. The thumb cannot be seen which would make six fingers. Some researchers claim the giants of the bible are the sons of the Watchers, the Nephilim... who also had six fingers.

Everything about that picture speaks esoteric occultism.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

It is not a real one, is it?

Strange choice of decoration though, considering their opposition to wildlife game hunting. Could cause some debate among those I know that are passionately against animal cruelty.

Perhaps he hangs his hat on it in the Winter?

Whatever, I am sure there is no hidden meaning to this.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

The placement of the horned beast is in a very peculiar position on the wall.... very low and not centered on the wall. No decorator would instruct placement there. It was deliberately placed there for the photo op.

The Governing Body Member is positioned between the horned beast and a son of the Watchers. The message is clear: "This is one of my sons."

(The poor deluded ignorant soul)

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

When all the GB members meet together, Satan is there too inspiring those men to lie and deceive.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils." (1 Timothy 4:1) - KJV

hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are. (Mt. 23: 15)

• sir82
    sir82
    Additionally, if you look at the picture on the wall behind the GB member, you will see a hand with five fingers. The thumb cannot be seen which would make six fingers.

Yeesh! That just doubles the freakiness.

This is from the guys that put rich symbolic meaning into every corner of every drawing or photo used in every Watchtower study (and expect the WT study conductor to draw out every nuance from every photo during the study).

Again, I think the occult insinuations are a bit out there, but still....why intentionally & prominently display a giant black goat ibex head and an image of a six-fingered man?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit