need to "stay alive to xx75" to prove wt wrong? again?

by prologos 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Stevie Wonder Boy
    Stevie Wonder Boy

You must speak more plainly.

• prologos
    prologos
    You must speak more plainly. Steve:

I have been trying to do that, and nobody gets the subtle, but crucial point, I am trying to have people figure it out by themselves. Nobody (including often me, really reads the opening post), sorry. but:

The anointed generation will have to pass away sooner or later. Jesus said it will, but not until "all these things have to happen". right? so:

Is Armageddon included in the Math 24 prophecy? if yes, look at the David Splane's or wt charts, and the answer stares you in the face.

• btlc
    btlc

No need to stay alive to xx75, every day you stay alive "in this wicked world" you prove that WT is wrong - we should pet lions and tigers decades ago.

• prologos
    prologos
    No need to stay alive to xx75, every day you stay alive "in this wicked world" you prove that WT is wrong - we should pet lions and tigers decades ago. btic:

well put, that is why I in another thread, called it a composite generation ,() anointed and OS side by side, with OS alone going past the end. but get my point: we know we can prove, if we wait long enough, that wt has the timing wrong. Bad Timing In Cycles. But by asking just this one question: -" is Armageddon in Math. 24 ?- (according to wt doctrine of course), the fatal flaw is established . From the outset the anointed generation idea, even if David liked it , is wrong. And The wt explainers like Splane with their charts know it, their faces, if you know them, show it, I feel sorry for them.

• btlc
    btlc

From the outset the anointed generation idea, even if David liked it , is wrong. And The wt explainers like Splane with their charts know it, their faces, if you know them, show it, I feel sorry for them.

Sorry if i'm offtopic again, but you just remind me to my last chat with one elder who asked me: name just a one thing which you think is not right in our current teaching. Ok, I said, a simple thing: when a baby becomes alive? In the moment of conception? in the moment of birth? or in the meantime? He said: in the moment of conception, of course! Why then, David Splane, member of the GB, in his talk about overlap generations said that baby was not alive 10 minutes before it's birth? He said, let's check! and he watched at least ten times that part of video with WTF???!!! expresion on his face.

• btlc
    btlc

On Topic: Jesus talk is an answer to question 24:3 about "the conclusion of the system of things". Before that, Jesus said about their temple "by no means will a stone be left here upon a stone and not be thrown down." So, "system of things" in the question could be just the Jewish system of things, nothing more. But Jesus's answer could involve more than that.
    Btw, WT could emphasize Mt. 24:37-39, and add 120y to 1914 and make a new deadline in 2034, i wouldn't be surprised.

• prologos
    prologos
    WT could emphasize Mt. 24:37-39, and add 120y to 1914 and make a new deadline in 2034, i wouldn't be surprised btic:

thank you, good anchor scripture, even gives the answer, kind of, to my PO proposition: 'Armageddon is in Math, 24?" because referring to the worldwide Deluge, that killed 99.9999% of all life on earth, and defining "the end "as bigger than that, only Armageddon could fittingly come to mind as fulfilment. now,

Looking at wt's charts, when does the anointed generation pass away?

• btlc
    btlc

This chart?

• prologos
    prologos

btic, --Yes, and even that chart is incomplete, too broad, because more detailed ones *** show the beginning of the great tribulation, the harvest of the anointed, their rapture, the separation of the sheep and goats, and then trala!! finally Armageddon far to the right on the time axis.

But read Math. 24, " generation will not pass away until all--" and then look at the finality of that red arrow

*** page 12 of the "kingdom rules' book . kingdom rule: thou shall not walk off the page 12. ha ha.

• prologos
    prologos

look at the image. red arrow.

when does the generation stop? wt chart says: before the start of the Great Tripulation.

when does the it really finish? Jesus in Mat. 24: after Armageddon, after the end is over.

look at it, wt error stares you in the face, "-condemned by every word (or picture) you utter-". No wonder David Splane looks so panicked in the presentation. he is panicked, he must know the fatal error they committed when switching to the anointed generation, and we are not even talking about overlapping.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit