need to "stay alive to xx75" to prove wt wrong? again?

by prologos 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

"Stay above the floor until 2034!"

• Stevie Wonder Boy
    Stevie Wonder Boy

The '75 teaching is almost unknown to JWs under 40.

It is irrelevant, but that's just my opinion.

• prologos
    prologos
    Stay above the floor until 2034!" Nice: Nathan, and:

Head out the door way before 2034. ha ha.

but ask me: why does answering the" Armageddon in Math 24" question prove that we do not have to wait until the rhime arrives in time? to see that the anointed generation is rubbish?, apart even from the overlap?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

"Remain Jehovah's whore until 2034!"

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

In deeper Dubdom, "Math" can mean either "Matthew" (although everyone else abbreviates it "Matt") or "Mathematics," even though what they are doing is Arithmetic (and they are not even good at that).

• prologos
    prologos
    The '75 teaching is almost unknown to JWs under 40.
    It is irrelevant, but that's just my opinion. Steve:

Yours is a solid opinion.but, I used the "75" only to mark the repeated pattern of wt splicing the old yarn of the end and also to catch the attention of the over 40 year olds, way less than half my age. so:

today, we do not have to wait, like in 1969, whether there is any truth to the wt "expectations" .because answering the Math.24 "armageddon spoken about here? " question, will settle the case right here. so, any takers?

• Stevie Wonder Boy
    Stevie Wonder Boy

The overlapping generation is a joke, an embarrassment, seen but not admitted by most JWs.

They will not say what they're really thinking about that stupid teaching.

• Stevie Wonder Boy
    Stevie Wonder Boy

Yeah sure I'll bite.

• prologos
    prologos
    doing is Arithmetic . Natas:

a very lucid comment. in Math, a formula is defined by it's parameters, and the anointed generation wt equation is a failure, because the end term is outside what the jesus quotation allows? please try, thank you.

• prologos
    prologos
    overlapping generation is a joke Steve,

agreed, but I was not mentioning the overlapping generation. It is the anointed generation, before it even had to start overlapping. The overlap is the icing on the cake, the meat of the pie is in the definition, mathematically of the anointed generatio. that is why the "Armageddon in Mat. 24" is relevant to stop wt. it's claim to be spirit directed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit