need to "stay alive to xx75" to prove wt wrong? again?

by prologos 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• prologos
    prologos

You dont have be alive to 2075 to prove that the wt's anointed generation is and will prove to be wrong, it is! and you can do it now, by asking just one question:

Does the "generation" prophecy of Math. 24 include Armageddon ?

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Does the "generation" prophecy of Math. 24 include Armageddon ?

Or by asking: Who cares what you WT freaks have to say?

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Or maybe Jesus meant the generation he was talking too there and nothing more.

• prologos
    prologos
    Or by asking: Who cares what you WT freaks have to say

good point, but we do not ask to be enlightened, but to prove to them that the anointed generation is already wrong, like their other teachings that hang on 1914, and to start their exodus from wt land. thank you, scratch me 2 1010.

Or maybe Jesus meant the generation he was talking too there and nothing more.

well perhaps it does, but wt does not think so, and that belief has to be demolished to set more on the course to freedom. darkknight757 right?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS. in 1874 started to proclaim that Jesus has returned and the end times followed by the Great Tribulation was about to come true, it was called the truth back then.

ummmmm ???? makes one wonder if all that the leaders of this religious publishing house was more inspired upon was literature proliferation , rather than teaching an accurate and true version of the Gospel. ?

naaaaa

• Stevie Wonder Boy
    Stevie Wonder Boy

Who cares about this stuff. What I mean is 1975 is long gone it's like thinking about whether Bush W should have invaded Iraq. It's a done deal, move on.

Stay alive to 75 is irrelevant. They're all dead.

• prologos
    prologos
    Stay alive to 75 is irrelevant. They're all dead.'

Stevie Wonder Boy, no, they are only in their 40s and 50s, they have their remembrance days,years, but: if you'd have read the thread it is not even abou 2075, it is about the now, where wt anointed doctrine has sunk. and for the benefit of fading lurkers.

who cares? fading lurkers looking for confirmation. and: why don't ask me for proof of the allegation?

• prologos
    prologos

Finkelstein,, why not ask me to prove my allegation, if you have read, understood the assertion that the wt anointed generation is already sunk, before 2075 even rolls around to disprove it?

• Stevie Wonder Boy
    Stevie Wonder Boy

Prologos, all the guys that pushed '75 are dead.

Can't find that shit in the Watchtower today. It's finished.

The anointed in the congregations today are on their own. The Governing Body has little regard for them.Their interest is in promoting themselves as God's representatives. Nothing more.

• prologos
    prologos
    Prologos, all the guys that pushed '75 are dead. Tevie Wonder Boy,

sorry, I too pushed that "75-- then paradise" idea, second hand of course. My thread is not about the past but the now. wt now promotes the anointed generation lasting to 2075, but it was dead already when it was written, a decade ago, and i started this to be asked to prove to those that still need that additional profo.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit