Swallowed my pride and had a good cry today

by Lady Lee 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

You know if this much love and caring had been shown at the hall maybe some of us would have stayed.

On the other hand maybe the loving ones see through the hypocracy and get out.

and come here to JWD

It has been a very stressful period for me and I thank you all for the much needed support

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Hugs to you Lady Lee. On a positive note, you now have access to primo parking spots!

As for the on-line counseling job, you should use this board and the posters here, along with your threads and replies as references and referrals to show just how suited and capable you are for that job.

Good Luck, and hoping your condition improves.

Love David

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

((((((((((LadyLee))))))))))))

Best of luck with the counseling job. You are an inspiration to many.

Free

• Mary
    Mary

(((((((((((((Lady Lee))))))))))))))))))

Sometimes a good cry helps enormously........I know, I've been there myself. Support groups are wonderful, because sometimes it feels like you're the only one it's happened to. To hear others share their stories, I found, helped enormously. Can I ask: what do you have?

God Bless.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

((Lady Lee))

you have our support...

Arrowstar

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Ummm what do I have?

Well at this point it seems it might be a combination of problems

• Plantar's Fasciitis (affects the back of the foot)
    • Morton's neuroma (affects the front o fthe foot and toes)
    • Metatarsalgia (generic pain in the foot)
    • Clawfoot - (a foot deformity which might explain the special boots I had to wear 50 years ago)
    • and arthritis

On top of that I am scheduled for a biopsy on Sept 5 for some suspicious lesions (which I am trying not to think about because there isn't anything I can do about it right now) - dissociation at its best

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

LL,

You are loved just as you are!

Yiz

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Yiz the bears gif is adorable. I have a girlfriend (the one who has been so supportive of me) she is also an ex-interpreter. I just copied that to send her. Think I will send it to a few other people too Thanks

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Yiz the bears gif is adorable. I have a girlfriend (the one who has been so supportive of me) she is also an ex-interpreter. I just copied that to send her. Think I will send it to a few other people too Thanks

You're welcome! Yiz

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

((((Lee)))))

I wished that I could be of any help. I only can say 'you will survive, whatever will happen, you will find a way to be happy and enjoy what is left for you' You are seeing already possibilities for the future.
    In a way, count your blessings (how few they may be) live is always worth to live.
    regards,
    Branda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit