Swallowed my pride and had a good cry today

by Lady Lee 53 Replies latest jw friends

• wildfire
    wildfire

MY DEAR FRIEND,, LADY LEE,,,, YOU ARE ONE OF THE FIRST PERSONS THAT I CONTACTED WITH MY UNIQUE SET OF PROBLEMS .. AND YOU WERE SOO KIND,,,, LOVINGAND PATIENT WITH ME....... ALL QUALITIES OF A GOOD, AND LOYAL FRIEND.......I WISH I COULD TAKE AWAY ALL YOUR HEALTH PROBLEMS...SOME ONE AS GENUINE AND REAL AS YOU,,, DOES NOT DESERVE THIS...... I TOO, HAVE MY SHARE OF HEALTH PROBLEMS... BUT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEALING MYSELF WITH ALL THE WORDS OF WISDOM FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU,, AND SO MANY ON THIS BOARD... REMEMBER LADY LEE ,,,, THIS IS WILDFIRE....AND TRUE TO MY NAME ,,,,,,I WILL SET A BLAZE FOR ALL THE HONEST ---HEARTED ONES TO SEE-----AND NEVER GIVE UP........THANKS TO YOU LADY LEE AND PLEASE KEEP US POSTED ,,,,,,,,,, CAUSE WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Valis
    Valis

For Lady Lee....sorry you are having it bad...much love from the Texas Branch

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Scully
    Scully

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Lee }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

We're all here for you, whenever you need us.

Love, Scully

• freein89
    freein89

Never underestimate the power of a good cry Lady Lee. Did you know that the chemical make up of tears of sadnes is different than that of the tears if you say drop a cast iron frying pan on your toe? Well they are, it must be part of the process that makes you feel better after a good cry. What I am trying to say is that a cry is helpful for some super duper chemical reason, its good for what ails you. It is similar to the chemical reaction to breast feeding. It releases the "happy juice" in your brain, I remember when nursing my babies, the rest of the kids would be tearing the house apart and I would smile and think Oh isn't that cute, they're tearing the house apart.

But if you have no access to a nursing baby, crying will just have to do!!!! Laughing helps too.

Three men walked into a bar . . . and the fourth one ducked. hehe

Hugs to you Lady, your beautiful spirit shines through and that will never be disabled!

Deb

• Simon
    Simon

(((( Lady Lee ))))

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

(((Lady Lee))), there's nothing scarier than facing the prospect of losing one's autonomy possibly in the near future....hopefully the test results will come with an assured resolution to the delimma you're facing....but in my book, you are ONE BRAVE, STRONG lady....and full of loving-kindness and caring ta boot!

Frannie B

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Thank you all I am surprised by all the wonderful thoughts.

valis think I could pick one of those flowers for the next 3 months and still have some left over

• Prudence
    Prudence

LL Hugs. I will be thinking of you. Prudence

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

well got some good news today

Yesterday my doctor called with my appointment with a neurologist - Sept 15. I wasn't thrilled but hey I got it. I called them to ask their address and when they called back I asked if I could be moved up if anyone cancelled

Well this afternoon they called with an appointment Monday morning. Woohoo. Crossing my fingers that he doesn't think I am an idiot like the neurologists I saw in Montreal.

Then at 1:00 I have the program interview - Monday will be one busy day

• wednesday
    wednesday

I know u will do this, but keep a notepad, and write down what u want to say. Esp. the onset and times of day that things happen and what makes things worse or better. The more info u can give, the better.

I have met some unfriendly neurologists in my time, but i have a good one now. The less docs u have seen , the better. Some docs tend to think those that have seen a lot of docs as "doctor shopping". Neurologists are "test" people. they rely heavily on tests. One thing, if u have pain, be sue and tell them exactly how it interferes with your life. What u cannot do. they must hear "pain" or paralysis or they tend not to take u seriously.

From your posts, u should have no problem clearly telling them how u are being effected.

love weds

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit