Swallowed my pride and had a good cry today

by Lady Lee 53 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

(((((((((((((LadyLee))))))))))))

Sometimes a good cry is just what we need. I have a feeling you won't let that label "permanent" stick, hang in there and keep looking for answers and help with your disability. You are a fighter and a very brave woman!

I'm happy to hear the good news about you doing an on-line counseling business! Thats deffinately something you are excellent at! I love how you always look at the possitives in your life.

KateVisit Smiley Central!

• Xandria
    Xandria

(( Lady Lee))

I know how you feel to a point. My husband can relate totally. One minute your fine and the next you feel the whole world caving in. Just know, you may not be able to get around as well. But you are no way "disabled" to achieve your dreams.

X.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE
    I wasn't ready

((((((((((Lady Lee)))))))))) Let me cry with you, honey......Crying is very cleansing. I hear my therapist reminding me to go with my feelings....when I feel like crying, then have a good cry...

When I'm upset, I journal about my feelings and work through stuff. I grow from it, emotionally.

I know you will work through all the negativity and transform it all into something positive and beautiful...as your soul is beautiful....

ESTEE

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

You look great to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't change !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

((((LadyLee)))) - I won't go into details, but I can relate, to some degree what you are going through.

Hugs from Rayzorblade, who admires and respects you from afar.

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

LL,

Wish I had something profound to say. Hang in there and you will be in our thoughts.

Thunder & SheilaM

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

((((((((((((((((((Lady Lee)))))))))))) you are a wonderful inspiration to many people here. You would be great at counseling online. I will be thinking of you keep us all updated on what is happening.

Leslie

• Shakita
    Shakita

Lady Lee:

I am so sorry that you are having health problems, Lady Lee. You are an inspiration to many here, including me, and I will be thinking about you and wishing you better days ahead.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you to get that job, it sounds like a perfect situation for you.

Take care.

Mrs. Shakita

• Dansk
    Dansk

Lady Lee you might be disabled but you have ENABLED so many people here, myself included!!

Lots of love and best wishes,

Dansk

• mouthy
    mouthy

Lee.. I am so sorry to hear your news. I kinda know what your feeling. I have been sitting in the car crying many times. especially when I knew I was going to get worse.But your a "brick" -You have helped so many-how anyone can say Lee's disabled is wrong.Your going to do fine. If you need any advice on the "new venture" call Marilyn ( an ex jw) 1-800-Why-1914 she has been doing the counselling thing for a long time as a buisness. ((((((((((HUG)))))))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit