Pranks to play in the hall...

by purrpurr 50 Replies latest jw friends

• purrpurr
    purrpurr

What pranks could you/would you/ have you played in the kingdom hall?

I have never but here's two I've thought of, 1) replace the liquid soap with glue 2) smear nutella everywhere in the bathroom!

What's yours?

• Dunedain
    Dunedain
    Replace the Sunday Watchtower readers magazine, with one in another language, without him knowing it. Then when he goes up to "read" it, he will be like WTF. Thats one of the benefits, of having all the Watchtower mags, in so many languages. I think getting the current magazine, thats to be read, but in Pigeon English, would work the best, lol.
  • Dunedain
    Dunedain
    If you are a microphone "handler", "glue" a piece of chocolate onto the top of the microphone, and hold the microphone REAL CLOSE to whichever dub is answering. Watch the "scrunchted up, disgusting faces", they make.
  • GrownMidget
    GrownMidget

I once pulled out the XLR cables coming from the speaker's platform microphone. They somehow were connected into a box that seemed to go inside the platform and from there into the audio system - or at least that's what I figured out.

Before the meeting started, the elder starting it was walking around the hall trying to figure it out. Eventually they did and then everyone looked at me because I was the only kid.

Yeah, pretty old prank and I was young but since you asked...

• Dunedain
    Dunedain
    If you are the ministerial servent, or elder, who hands out the magazines to all the publishers, from behind the counter, after the meetings. slip in the middle of every magazine a piece of paper that says " Jehovahs-Witnesses.com", or JW-Facts.org, or use your "imagination".
  • cognac
    cognac
    I've wanted to put www.jwfacts.com on those little Avery sticky labels and plaster them everywhere...
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou

I was a keen Ministerial Servant in my early twenties and had been assigned my first Public Talk. My Mum was so proud, I was nearly soiling myself!

I prepared well in advance and rehearsed until I knew that talk inside out. Sunday arrives, and we get to the Hall in good time. To show support, all my mates are sitting in the front row.

A few butterflies but I'm keeping it together . . just. Prayer said, the Chairman introduces the talk and invites me to the platform. I'm composed, bit sweaty but got it all straight in my head.

I take just a moment to adjust my notes on the lecturn and look up to begin my talk. The moment I utter my first words all four of my mates raise their heads to reveal polo mints in their eyes.

Bastards!

• cognac
    cognac
    The moment I utter my first words all four of my mates raise their heads to reveal polo mints in their eyes.

Hahahahahaha, this is awesome! How did you react?

• Dunedain
    Dunedain
    Wherever in your Kingdom Hall has the publishers time slips, all stacked up and waiting to be grabbed and filled out. Well, go there, grab ALL the time slips, and fill out EVERY one, and then put them all back. This way, when each publisher grabs the slip, to fill out, they will be done already. Have EVERY slip, already filled out with 1 hour, 1 RV, and 1 magazine, the SAME for every slip.
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou
    I corpsed for a few seconds then went into auto mode, delivered most of my talk to the clock on the wall after that. I hated and loved them for it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit