Watch this, and don’t shoot the messenger...

by DATA-DOG 70 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon
    I dont think the 579,000 deaths in the US alone were faking it.

What about if a lot of those deaths weren't because of it?

• stan livedeath
  • Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

There is to be sure a margin of error in those numbers . Simon

The thought of the governments not doing anything to curb the spread of this virus and contemplate what would of happened is something to reflect upon.

Glad its going to be over soon .

A confusing bit of annoyance to say the least.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

"its going to be over soon "

i must remember that.

• DATA-DOG
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Ok I'll agree the main and most tragic area of spread was care homes.

The government should have seen it coming and it's a national disgrace they didn't put everything they could into protecting the elderly with LIVE IN volunteers until a vaccine became available.

I'm a nurse and, having had the disease which was like absolutely nothing I have ever experienced before in particular the taste and smell aspect and the fact that all my hair has fallen out , I am absolutely convinced that it is a man made virus.

We caught the virus the minute my kids went back to school in between lockdowns. The schools were rife with it. It was crazy to open them because education is the one thing that can wait!! So the kids do their exams a year later...probably a good thing and no businesses will go bust because of it. It will also keep them out of the workforce for longer, only a good thing with so few jobs available.

Having said that my husband and I were very ill for a week but otherwise fine. We know that there have been tragic deaths in the UK of many frontline workers from GPs to bus drivers, mostly in their 49s and 50s.

There have also been some high profile tragedies. So this is not a myth. This disease was a threat to the elderly and some sadly predisposed.

Just because he is a scientist doesn't mean he can't have some odd views. And yes, as in ALL PROFESSIONS as I have previously said, there are corrupt people, sociopaths, loonies...the lot But I genuinely believe the government wanted to protect lives, that was their ultimate aim.

Look at Israel and their vaccine programme. They value their people....especially the elderly, the living recepticals of their Holocaust memories. They would never mess with the lives of their fellow citizens.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    just read now, the island of Seychelles is the most vaccinated country with 62% people vaccinated and they have a resurgence of Covid cases. They are going back to lockdown (they use Chinese Sinopharm and Astra Zeneca vaccinations).

I thought it was Israel with 100% population now vaccinated??

Israel doesn't play😂

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

WakeupsheeplewakeupsheepleWAKEUPSHEEPLE!!!!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Humanity walks a very thin line of depravity. And it’s easy to tip them in the wrong direction.

And if you want the truth, Doctors and Scientist are usually at the forefront of exterminating “OTHER” humans when tipped in the wrong direction!
    This has happened OVER AND OVER THROUGH OUT HUMAN HISTORY.
    It would be good to review this history as a reminder of what Humans are capable of.
    Because it quickly becomes very obvious---------that humans just don't learn from history.
    So expect it to happen again------Over and Over!.

Pete I fully agree with what you said here.

I think we ex witnesses tend to over trust the scientific community because we got burned by the spiritual community.

But at the end of the day scientists need funds...for most of them, it's just another business that needs to profit.

Humans in general are not to be trusted.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It definitely came from a laboratory. Why are media and governments not discussing this? It’s a complete failure of governments and media. I suspect intelligence agencies know better but don’t publicise their views.

I’ve not had the virus (as far as I know). My dad had it and he says it’s like nothing else he’s experienced. I also know a number of people who have died from the virus, and others who were seriously ill.

Israel and the UK are going back to normal now because the vaccine works and they have vaccinated the most people. There is a surge in India and Brazil because they’ve not had enough vaccinations yet. Chile, the Seychelles and elsewhere that have used inferior vaccines are still susceptible to outbreaks.

The vaccines are brand new and may have bad side effects we don’t know about yet. Acknowledging this fact doesn’t make you a conspiracy theorist. To pretend the vaccines don’t involve uncertainties and risks is foolish. At the same time I have had both Pfizer vaccines because of the risk of not having the vaccine and because it contributes to halting the spread of the virus for everyone.

The behaviour of Gates, pharma companies, and bizarrely the German government insisting on preserving commercial interests over human lives is repugnant and should make us reconsider the whole system that breeds such callousness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit