Watch this, and don’t shoot the messenger...

by DATA-DOG 70 Replies latest social current

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

NSWTG...

Avoidance and thought-stopping words and phrases.. gotta love it.

DD

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Its easy criticize other people's actions when you yourself aren't put into a position of responsibility.

Here's a question to ponder ....

How would you personally feel DD if you acquired the virus and while having it you got into close contact with someone who also produced severe symptoms but they unfortunately died ?

Would you still have the same position about social restrictions, masks and to a further extent vaccines ?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

1) You were the first person to respond to this post and you’ve done nothing but praise the lockdowns and refuse to answer any of the root questions.

You wont say what research you’ve done, ( probably zero except for cursory Google searches ) and that’s fine. You don’t have to, and I don’t have to answer any of your hypothetical questions.

2) I was very clear from the outset: If you have questions then email Michael Yeadon. The same goes for anyone else who disagrees with “rouge virologists.” Do your own work, or watch TV. I don’t really care.

DD

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Rogue virologists"...

otherwise known as the Umbrella Corporation.

Vidiot

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Here’s your quote from another post about the GB.

“Yup but craziness mixed with fear and ignorance keeps the sustainability of the organization which in reality sustains themselves.

$$$ if you catch my drift

As a result keep on propagating which works, fear and ignorance can go a long way toward controlling people.”

It’s strange that you can’t see how this applies to other areas of life.

DD

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

I got the information that Yeadon provided and it makes sense from virologist point of view, but he hasn't completely taken into account of social transmissions in an active populated environment, sometimes those which are quite dense, such as New York city, Toronto Ontario.

To suggest that governments are trying to redundantly and inappropriately impose fear by lock downs, social restrictions and mask wearing is really missing both the intent and point.

To really understand how this virus transmits to another person you really have to study how its capable in doing so, it could happen by friend visiting or stranger who thinks they just have a cold coughing behind you at a drug store.

Social distancing and mask wearing helped in slowing down the transmission of the virus, many who would have gotten through it but many would have also ended up in the ICU ward at your local Hospital.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@rocketman: you lost the argument when you decided to ignore facts and continue to parrot what the governments told you.

The facts about masks are well known. They do not help the regular population.

Here is an article from the fucking NIH which and I quote In the 1919 influenza pandemic, masks were available and were dispensed to populations, but they had no impact on the epidemic curve. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4868614/

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

@rocketman: you lost the argument when you decided to ignore facts

Who's ignoring the facts, you and DD have ignored the facts toward public viral transmission because of one or two virologist's comments over hundreds world wide .

Again social restrictions and mask wearing for the public reduces the virus transmission which in the end lower cases coming to hospitals and less people dying.

Perhaps pulling your head out of your ass might help you see things a little better.

The government officials are aware of the problems imposing these restrictions have caused from a social psychological perspective and financially as well but they consider the option of letting people getting severely sick and perhaps dying a worse outcome.

Irregardless vaccinations are being widely distributed and governments will be lifting these restrictions very soon.

The virus pandemic of 2020 is almost over ...... good

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I just quoted you from the NIH, feel free to show scientific evidence that contradicts well established studies.

Even the CDC has no scientific papers to backup its guidance, instead relying on Randi Weingarten from America’s Public Teachers Union to write its guidance. And yes, that is quite literally what the Biden White House has admitted to be doing.

The teachers union in the middle of a scandal for influencing the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's official school reopening guidance gave nearly $20 million to Democrats in the 2020 election cycle. https://nypost.com/2021/05/01/teachers-union-collaborated-with-cdc-on-school-reopening-emails/

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

I just quoted you from the NIH, feel free to show scientific evidence that contradicts well established studies.

No thanks I dont have my head up my ass wearing a pair of blinders, the evidence is clear.

Pulling out selectively biased information to make a argument is what religions like the JWS used to do, I found that intellectually dishonest and corrupt.

If you are so inspired to be that way AM perhaps you should consider going back to the JWS you'll be among your kind of people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit