Watch this, and don’t shoot the messenger...

by DATA-DOG 70 Replies latest social current

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

"Frighten everyone to death in order to control them..."

Umm I dont think the 579,000 deaths in the US alone were faking it.

Either you enforce social restrictions to control the number of transmissions or you dont, the results in doing both are now documented .

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Again, the death numbers aren’t going to be accurate if the PCR tests are being used incorrectly as many censored experts, including the inventor, have stated. 579,000 actual deaths solely from Covid-19 with absolutely no other co-morbidities?

There’s definitely a lot of food for thought on this subject and there seems to be groups with plenty of incentives to spin information.

What worries many censored Virologists and other Doctors are the completely unknown and long term side effects, especially those on the immune system of anyone taking round after round of these new, “approved for emergency use” yet fully untested mRNA shots.

The Government in any Country overreacting initially can be understood, but that seems to have very little to do with the continued course of lockdowns and mask mandates, arresting citizens, and censoring actual health experts and Government officials who disagree with the current narrative and have real data to share.

I wish the interview had been 3 hours long, and I hope even more information is shared with the public.

DD

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

The real underlining problem with this virus pandemic is that humans need to be socially interactive, not just in leisure actives but work place activities as well.

People are hurting all over the place, losing their jobs some losing their homes , some losing their lives.

I personally know some these government officials and I have to say they have a lot of tough decisions to make on what to do, they aren't just looking at the curbing the spread of cases but also how it effects their existing health care system and how it effects that.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

I don't know. Something doesn't smell right here. I look at places like Brazil and India, and it really looks bad. Scientists predict India's mortality numbers are going to double within the next few weeks. This has to do with mutant strains becoming more deadly. So it is reported. Compare those with the UK for example. The UK is starting to go back to normal.

Another thing, what happened to the common cold and influenza? Did they just disappear or does the social distancing and masks have something to do with it? Is this the new flu? Something we must get used to.

For one, I don't trust the mainstream media. They have their own agenda and wants you to see and hear what they want you to see and hear. Perhaps one should use common sense more and judge things as they come. I agree that masks have a limited effectiveness. Those viruses are very small and an ordinary cloth mask will not protect you or those in contact with you. And surgical masks are used to protect the patient, not the wearer of the mask. Lots of contradictions going around.

As to the PCR test, it is done overnight and enhanced 42 times (building the RNA sequence). You will test positive even if you have few viruses. How infective can you be with few viruses? Common sense seems to be the best option and not follow scientists or doctors blindly.

I just read now, the island of Seychelles is the most vaccinated country with 62% people vaccinated and they have a resurgence of Covid cases. They are going back to lockdown (they use Chinese Sinopharm and Astra Zeneca vaccinations).

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    Rocketman123

But it has to noted that these young people that are getting the virus and some even dying and they didn't have any background health issues.

So what do you do as health official ?

The problem we face is that EVERYONE IS LYING.

Some deliberate for certain reasons, others because they get a thrill for spreading fear, and others because they simply don’t know what’s really going on.

I’ve heard on news outlets that NO YOUNG PERSON THAT IS HEALTHY IS DYING FROM THE COVID VIRUS.

And I’ve also heard from other news outlets, like you said that SOME YOUNG PEOPLE WITH NO HEALTH PROBLEMS ARE DYING FROM THE COVID VIRUS.

Ive also heard that some hospitals are reporting that the majority of deaths during 2020 were attributed to the Covid virus..

And I’ve heard that false reporting are just conspiracy theories spreading around.

As I said HUMANS JUST LIE.

It doesn’t matter if they are Health officials, Scientists, Political leaders, Government, Husbands, wives, mothers, fathers, grandparents.

HUMANS LIE, -----AND WE NEED TO ACCEPT THAT.

I know when the pandemic started in 2020, basically all my friends and acquaintances went to Florida on Spring break and got Covid. I’m talking all my close friends and my College Acquaintances. They were sick a couple of days and that was it. No one died. By the time they got home they all had immunity. I’m talking a little over a hundred friends and acquaintances. None of them spread it to their family because they used common sense and live in their own place.

But the News media went berserk and showed interviews and portrayed all these youngsters as idiots.

In the meantime Florida was one of the States that locked down the least and the results compared to those that locked down like New York and California tells us much about the virus and who it affects.

All my workers and myself are plumbers and deal with human waste and other shit, and all of us got the Covid Virus. None of us got real sick. A slight fever for a day or two. None of us got the vaccine. We all took blood test to make sure we got Covid and not something else. It was confirmed we all got Covid and got immunity naturally. All of us are age 30 and under. All of us are healthy with no medial problems.

None of my young friends and acquaintances have died of Covid. But Many of my very old friends and acquaintances have died.

What does this tell me?

The point is, if you want to trust the government and Scientist, Consider History and what it teaches us.

Do All Scientist have your welfare in mind?

Does All Government have you interest in mind?

Humanity walks a very thin line of depravity. And it’s easy to tip them in the wrong direction.

And if you want the truth, Doctors and Scientist are usually at the forefront of exterminating “OTHER” humans when tipped in the wrong direction!

This has happened OVER AND OVER THROUGH OUT HUMAN HISTORY.

It would be good to review this history as a reminder of what Humans are capable of.

Because it quickly becomes very obvious---------that humans just don't learn from history.

So expect it to happen again------Over and Over!.

And do what you think is right for you and your family!

Once we start to force people to do what WE THINK is right------it will eventually Lead to war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQeDvnapdlg

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

One truth we cant deny is this virus and now adjoined variants effect people on many different levels. Sure there is an element fear within the population concerning this virus but that's kind of understandable is it not ?

This scientist says asymptomatic people dont spread the virus its just those who are symptomatic can spread the virus to others.

That shouldn't be a deciding element to not have social restrictions in the intent of blocking the spread of the virus,

An entire family can get the virus with some of the members having little symptoms with other members ending up in the hospital and dying, that is a indisputable fact.

Knowing how people socially interact on a daily basis the governments are taking measures to curb the spread so no one of your family members eventually end up hospital dying from the virus.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I don’t know how carefully you watched the interview, but he’s very clear ( 40+ years of experience/former Chief Science Officer for Pfizer..🤔 ) about the minuscule threat of “variants.”

What better way to spread fear than to use the threat of variant strains?

First the lockdowns were for a month, and even Faucci was saying masks were ineffective. There’s WHO official doctors saying masks are ineffective in interviews and clips, ect. What changed?

Was it faulty PCR testing combined with the Media who automatically equated case numbers with death numbers and ran with it? Did Bill Gates and Faucci who are heavily invested in the success of the vaccine rollout just decide to tell everyone what reality is??

When you have Bill Gates an admitted Eugenics advocate funding almost every major “Health” organization and heavily involved with the UN, and Faucci, the most influential person in the world of “Gain of function” research then there should at least be an eyebrow raised...

Faucci moved the work to Wu-Han, and there’s a couple Mainstream journalist reporting on this with one recently appearing on the Joe Rogan Podcast. So, the story isn’t as simple as a “variant” strain appeared in a food market, and now more “variants” are on the way...

Let’s say they are right. Well, you can’t stop variants. Not even their miraculously perfectly working mRNA shots can do that, so what’s the point of endless lockdowns that can’t stop variants? What’s the point of mask mandates and arresting people at stadiums for taking their masks off to eat while social distancing? What’s the point of vaccine passports if everyone is going to repeatedly get some kind of variant?

Let’s say they are right and the mRNA shots make you immune. What’s the point of forcing others to vaccinate? You’re immune now, your family is immune, and you can’t stop variants so you’re going to get another infection and another shot. Who cares about anyone who doesn’t want it? They will die off, right?

But, what if the truth is that your immune system, if healthy, will kill Covid-19 and cheap medications will kill it as well making a 99% survival rate for most people a reality?

If that’s the truth then there are many, many people in positions of authority who have much to answer for.

DD

• Brock Talon
    Brock Talon

If that’s the truth then there are many, many people in positions of authority who have much to answer for.

Much to answer for? In what way? When you have the lead liar, Dr. Anthony Fauci, admit he lies and nobody gives a rat's patootie, then who will actually answer for anything? There are people on this site who regularly read and post that want to still argue for all the nonsense and lies that have been told to us by him and people like him, who defend and equivocate these lies, so then what? They say "where is the proof?" But the proof of his lies comes right out of his own mouth as he admits he lied, so what more needs to be said? What kind of accountability is there when so many go the same way and enable these lying manipulators? We expect lies coming from our government leaders. But we should NOT expect it coming from the medical community, especially from someone who has taken the Hippocratic Oath.

It is clear that most people just don't care that they are being lied to and manipulated. Either that, or they just don't have the strength to fight it, so they just lay down like sheep to the slaughter.

See:

Fauci admits he lied about masks

Dr. Fauci lies

Fauci lies about the vaccine

If Fauci actually ADMITS he lied to us about these things, then what else has he lied to us about that he has not been caught at yet? Sure he says he did it for "our own good" but should we believe a liar's explanation given when they are caught lying? Most serial liars will lie to cover up the other lies. Once you start down the path of manipulation and lies, there is no end to it and that person simply cannot be trusted.

Yet, there he is, still actually LEADING the media and government in all this.

Why the regular person on the street actually listens to this man at all is beyond me. I can see why the government and media like him: it serves their agenda. But WE regular folk should absolutely hold these people accountable and call them out, just like I am doing now.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

So this virus pandemic was planned by Bill Gates and promoted by him to control the world's population.

RM123 backs out the room quietly and doesn't make eye contact.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

All I can say is research for yourself what all the censored Doctors and Virologists are saying. Bill Gates is all about depopulation.

Maybe it wasn’t planned, maybe it was a accidental release in a Lab that provided a great opportunity? I don’t know..

What I do know because I’ve read the reports, is that the UN, WEF, Davos Group, and the like have all War Gamed exactly what is happening now, including how to censor and silence opposition.

Also, you can read “Covid 19 and The Great Reset “ by Klaus Schwab. Great Reset, aka Build Back Better.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit