Unky Punky just wanted.......

by punkofnice 37 Replies latest jw friends

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Nicolaou - Thank you. Yes. Life was hell for a long time. It's not totally brilliant just yet, but getting there.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Unky Punky, I can often go days or even weeks sometimes without posting here. I will always have more of a connection to ex-JW's because I have so many JW's still in my life- my wife, her family, my mother.

But otherwise, all things JW have started to dilute themselves in my life. I am really forgetting all the doctrine and scriptures- good riddance. The more I forget them, the more I realize it's all the same old story anyway. I am going to visit Flipper's Lake Tahoe Fest again this year. That's like 8 or 9 in a row, I lost count.

• LV101
    LV101

Punk - hope you stay and glad you just wanted to stop by.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

OTWO - Hello, old friend. I'm glad it's all diluting for you too. Enjoy the fest.

LV101 - Hey, hello, ol' bean. I will drop in from time to time, if not out of bone idle curiosity.

• LV101
    LV101

I LOVE your 'Watchtower' magazines! They should hire you as their graphic artist and chief editor.

Keep care.

• Sail Away
    Sail Away

Hi Punk! So nice to see you drop in! I'm glad you get to see your daughter in Canada every year. We do the same with our daughter, son-in-law and grandsons who live in Guatemala. Last summer we had an extra visit. They came to the States to visit for three weeks, and our son joined the party. It was great to have the whole family in the same place.

Do stop in for a chat on the Yuku Facebook group. I'm sure they would love to hear you are doing so well!

Diane

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Glad you got over your rage stage. Me too. I hang out in forums but the rage is gone. I feel pity for dubs.

just saying!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Hello, Diane. I'm glad you get to travel and see the family. Yes. Yuku. I keep forgetting about that FB group.

Eye. I feel pity for the Jobos too. My rage has gone, indeed. It's good to move on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit