Unky Punky just wanted ...

by punkofnice 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

HI dear Punk, so glad for the update and glad i stopped by this morning! You were one who gave me a lot of nice feedback when I first found this forum♥

I'm always about my granddaughter - she's 19 now and attending college. She started out playing double bass, then after a few years she got tired of lugging that big boy. This past week we helped her get a bass guitar. She's already a pretty good photographer. This summer she is moving into her own place; taking classes online; working for a cleaning company, and what's the most unexpected - she has joined a roller derby team! She's been going for training every Saturday morning for a few months and now is an official rookie. She even has a boyfriend and has been to proms and lots of great events with him.

What a different life she's building from the one she left at age 14, where her father and stepmother immersed the household in WT hypocrisy and were preparing to take her out of high school for "home schooling." Now she works for top grades instead of having to rush through homework after all the meetings, family bible studies and babysitting her half-sibs, all the while getting yelled at and constantly criticized.

I know it's a lot of bragging but it's just out of pure relief to see her free from cult life.

For the old grandparents, which is me and himself, things in general are not awful, just regular problems. We eat a lot of cornbread, black eyed peas and collard greens, LOL.

Hope to see you here again. You really look like you're well, I'm so glad.

• carla
    carla

You bring a smile to my face old friend. Wishing you all the best as always.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Hi The Great Punky !

Really good of you to drop by and give us an update !

I was thinking about you the other day, and really did not know who to ask about how you were.

Good to hear that you are now an Ex-ex JW, which means in my book that those of us so blessed no longer possess any vestige of JW personality or thinking.

We cannot undo the evil that the pathetic little Cult has done to us, or get back the wasted years, but we sure can enjoy a free life to the full, as real people.

I wish you and yours nothing but the best. Drop by again whenever you can.

Cheers old Buddy !

Phizzy (aka Fat Bastard).

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Giordano. Good to hear from you. SkOoL oF rOcK is right. I spend time with the grand kids. It's great.

Splash - Thanks for commenting. Yes. It's been rather a long time since we had a bevvy. I work in a different location now, too. Glad you're ok, mate.

Jookbeard - It has been a couple of years I think. I've rebuilt myself.

Ding - Thanks for dropping by. Nice to hear you're still around.

Fastjehu - Guten tag. Thanks for commenting. Greetings from the UK.

LUHE -Oooh, sorry to hear about your feet, mate. Blimey, that's not nice at all. I hope you get better sooner than soon, chappie.

Nonnie - Yes. Those Yuku days have gone. I'm in the Yuku facebook group but haven't been on for a while. I just moved away from all things Jobo. Thanks for dropping by.

Flipper - Me old pal, me old beauty. Keep on rocking, mate. Make the music magic!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Iownml - Glad your grandie is doing so well. Lovely pic. Thank you so much for sharing. Keep on keeping on, continually continuing to continue.......continually!

Carla the cool cucumber. You're great.

Phizzy - Ay up lad. I'm happy you still exist. Keep up the lack of faith!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I'm thinking Punk is now an EX Ex-JW.

Congrats!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

DOC - Thank you. I serpently am!

• Listener
    Listener

Great to hear from you Punkofnice, also that you are doing so well.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Thank you Listener. I'm doing fine. I hope you are too.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Nice of you to drop by Punk, good to know you're doing okay. You really went through it for a while didn't you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit