Unky Punky just wanted ...

by punkofnice 40 Replies latest jw friends

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

...to drop by and say, 'Ayup, mates', to you all, my old friends.

I am so totally over the Jobo thing I have surprised myself.

If anyone asks, 'what do you think of the Jobos?' My reply would be, 'I don't think of them.'

All my rage, anger and sadness have dissipated over time. I would say that forums like this help me excorcise my Jobo demons. Thank you Simon! I don't always agree with your views and I hope you don't always agree with mine.....and that's brilliant. We no longer need to conform to the bifurcated thinking of a dangerous cult. If we all agreed on things, how cruddy would that be? The right to be different but respecting that others see the world differently.

Now, where was I? Oh, yeah!

My band is doing ok locally, if you like Deep Purple and Sex Pistols.

I live alone now, which is ok I guess. A bit lonely at times but I can please myself.

I make yearly trips to Canada to see my daughter in Kitchener. Love the place.

Me, me, me! IS that all I rabbit on about?

I'm doing great. I don't think or even talk about the Jobo thing now. No one asks. I've forgotten a lot of that stuff too. 4 grand kids. Who cares about a bunch of deluded shunners?

How about you, my old friends? How are you geezers and gals (and misc), doing?

• cofty
    cofty

Hi Punk. Good to hear you're doing well.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Hello, Cofty. Thank you for commenting. Yes, I'm good thanks. How's things with you? Are you still putting the noobies in their place?

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

Hi! Glad to hear you are happy and free.

Canada is a beautiful place isn't it?

We are not quite so free yet. I have agreed to go to the memorial this year just to make the parents happy but it will be just my husband and I and we are leaving our kids home.

I recently went to a random church in our area to watch my new friend get baptised. So I figured if I can do that for her I can sit through a memorial for my mother. I am not looking forward to it.

Otherwise we are the happiest we have ever been.

• carla
    carla

Hey Punk, glad to hear you are doing well!

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Hi Punk,

So gald you are doing so well. Living a cult free life is so rewarding. It was so nice to see your post this morning. It really starts my day off with good thoughts. I remember when I was a teenager one of my favorite albums was Deep Purple with the Philharmonic Orchestra. I wore that 8-track tape out. Lol. Take care and good luck with your band. It sounds like alot of fun. Still Totally ADD

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Nice to hear from you foozy.

I guess you can switch off and think about what to make for dinner for the rest of the week when you're at the memorial. I think it's probably what they do when they man the trolleys.

You are as free as you want to be. It's just the shunning thing that can make it awkward.

Live your life. Enjoy it. Breathe....just breathe....

The WTB$ only has the amount of control over you that you allow. They are nobodies. Jokes. Clowns with perversions.

Anyway, you live the way that YOU feel comfortable.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Carla!! Carla, mate! How the bleedin' hell are you? Nice of you to comment.

STADD - Are you well? Brilliant to hear from you. 8 track? I had it on vinyl. \m/,

Recognise me?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

glad your ok punk. i was only thinking the other day i hadnt seen your name for a while.

• newsheep
    newsheep

HaHa Punkofnice. You sound great and yes Kitchener-Waterloo is great. Did you get to make it to the St Jacobs Farmers Market while you were there? You will have to go in October if you like Octoberfest. It's orignally the Old Berlin. It got so busy over the years with more people and taxes going really high that we moved out of that area to a more quieter area. Did you perhaps travel five minutes north of Kitchener to see all the mennonites with their horse and buggies. You won't be able to buy any land there especially with bush. They own it all. But slowly they are heading east for a more quieter and cheaper area as well. Glad you are having a good time. You so deserve it like the rest of us do my friend. Your too funny Uncky.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit