Do You Ever Wonder Where Certain Posters Are?

by minimus 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I think that most find they have used this place as a halfway house,and then they have moved on. I miss a good number who were on here when I first joined over a decade ago.

I wonder too if some get so sick of all things JW that they leave this place as part of the leaving/healing process.

I would request that if you are thinking of leaving, or simply having a rest from here, please let us know, otherwise we worry about you !

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Thanks for chiming in Wake Me. Good to know you are well and busily carrying on with your life. Have a Merry Christmas!

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

You too, @Vanderhoven7! You know, I always use your posts as my go-to for all things theologically related. You're a wealth of knowledge when it comes to unraveling the Biblical canon from a traditional Christian perspective. I thank you for that.

• TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

I think I've been on this Discussion group since about 2003 and I've seen 'em come and I've seen 'em go.
    I've gone through many life transitions in that time and ever so often I go "radio silent" because--well, I get tired of all things JW. Then, something like Leah Remini happens or the release of a book and I've fired up again.
    It would be interesting to have a roll call of who has been here for more than a little while.
    The days of Alan Fuerbacher, Narcissos, Little Toe, Hillary-step seem long ago to me now.
    Sigh.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

PS: Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho is SMOKIN' hot!!!!!

WOW!!!

• tiki
    tiki

I really miss that bobbling beagle....got so many good laughs from that guy....terse...to the point and hilarious!!

• minimus
    minimus

Ahhh... Hillary-Step... loved that guy! Sharpest guy on the board. Loved his humor too!

• ohnightdivine
    ohnightdivine

Nice to see some familiar posters here even now. : )

I wonder, though, if jgnats is still around?

• Charles Gillette
    Charles Gillette

Well Mini, you and I use to have some good chats back in the day,2002 forward. You remember me as your friend Blueblades.

Then Simon changed the site and I lost my password and had to sign on as Darwin, then Mall cop etc. So now I am who I am Charles Gillette.

Elvis is my favorite performer. Military Army guy, Movies, Concerts records etc. I grew up with his music.

The watchtower took that away for some time. Anyway we had some good discussions back in 2002 under Blueblades.

I asked Simon if I could get my Blueblades back on the site when he changed it and was very busy, so I understand why he could not do it. So here I am now. I missed you and all the old timers that passed away since those days. Yes I wonder where the rest are now too many to mention here. I appreciate all that are here now. I read many posts and comment on few.

Good topic as always,take care of yourself.

Blueblades

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

I miss the likes of Gary Buss, SirNose586, Crumpet, Refiners Fire, Englishman, Mary, Elsewhere, JGnat, Leolaia...

I can keep going.

These folks were instrumental in my breakaway and I miss their input.

Alligator Wisdom

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit