Do You Ever Wonder Where Certain Posters Are?

by minimus 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Solzhenitsyn
    Solzhenitsyn

Perhaps they, like me, are STILL ACTUALLY here.

I had a different USER name and logged in daily + posted a hundred+ times over the course of 2 years +/- which helped me get all set up and ready in my mind/heart for the fade.

Then one evening i forgot one step.....I FORGOT TO LOG OUT of this site. The effects of not pushing the "log out" button and the wife needing my computer for a quick second to check something.....created a ripple effect that is worthy of a novel unto itself.

SO! I am now known as Solzhenitsyn, who by the way was wrongly "imprisoned" as I was after...not logging out. :)

• Charles Gillette
    Charles Gillette

Mini In ten years I will be 83 years old if I live that long.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I remember meeting a bunch of folks at an Apostafest in 2008 in Toronto. Some I still see here and on FB. Others I lost touch with. One poster was Eclipse. Met them in person at the fest. Nice person. Met Dagney there too. Few others.

I still talk to some through FB. Funny, on FB, I know real names but cannot figure out who their screen names are here, but our "mutual friends" are all from JWD. Shrugs.

Just glad I can pop in here from time to time. Mom still a dub.

Snakes (Rich)

• LV101
    LV101

I hope all ex-posters are in a better place and enjoying life -- has to be improvement from the JW horror.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

There have a been a few Kiwis here that I sometimes wonder what happened to, but I don't spend much time here myself either.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Yeah I wondered what happened to outlaw. I enjoyed his posts. I say let’s bring back outlaw.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Atlantis...where art thou? If anyone kept this forum hopping it was Atlantis with his BOE letters and the like!

• LV101
    LV101

Come back Atlantis!

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain
    This forum was essential for my deprogramming back in 2006, haven't posted anything in a long time, do still check in to keep up with things in the JW cult since my Mom and some other family members are still in. I have been thinking of being more active here since the Leah Remini show. Thank you guys for all you do!!
  • smiddy3
    smiddy3

All you guys are awesome and i appreciate all including newbies that contribute to this site to make it what it is .

A place where JW`s who have doubts can come and voice their concerns and ask questions without being grilled for having doubts and asking questions by Elders.

And I`m positive many newbies are a result of sites like this where they can get satisfying answers to questions they raise .

Kudos to you all .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit