Do You Ever Wonder Where Certain Posters Are?

by minimus 58 Replies latest jw friends

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

Hi All,

I don't post here to often anymore, i do drop in to see if there is any new light or stupidity from the BORG that i need to know. sometimes it explains some of the actions from my PIMI brainwashed wife.

this is a great place when you first get out, 99% of the people out in the real world have no idea.. but here everyone understands. great rehab!!! also i found here on this site how of get out of the cult step by step.

i am know living my life and still have dreams of my wife one day waking. (not holding my breath)

Cognac your an amazing and strong woman!!!

• SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity

I'm just not into revealing personal details like before. This site isn't geared toward unbelieving spouses, and with all due respect I don't share Simon's views politically and culturally.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Atlantis is ok.

Have contact.

G.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I agree that it can be a little unsettling when those whom we viewed as integral or "founding" regular members seem to disappear.

I suppose too that it all depends on when we joined, and who was active during the time period that we relied so much on this community.

Most move on and adjust to life on the outside - free of being all consumed by JW stuff. That can be very healthy.

But its also important to be available to help those who are newly awakening. After all, people were here for us - so we should be here for new ones too.

As others have mentioned too though, there is an ever expanding EXJW activist community online and in the world in general. Many are pursuing their own youtube channels or websites. That is great! It means the wave of momentum is increasing!

Much love to ALL who work hard to expose the toxic nature of the WT / JW.ORG

• minimus
    minimus

Cognac... where are you??

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I'd probably never get a word in edgewise if a lot of the previous forum members hadn't moved on. LOL !

• newsheep
    newsheep

I often wonder what happened to The Searcher, Mary and Leola and Outlaw. These were the ones that could biblically go up against the org's doctrine and that's what got me out. But this site has changed. Not so much of that anymore and a whole lot more of arguments. Sad for any lurkers wanting out. Hope these ones come back

• Sliced
    Sliced

First time in months I've logged on here and I see this post... lol

Glad to say that I have moved on with my life and I love living completely CULT FREE!!!

Some posts are just triggers and so I try to avoid the negativity when at all possible, and scan every once in a while (like today) just to see whats up, if anything...

My guess would be that most move on and are living happy productive lives away from the Watchtower!! I seriously doubt some of the big time posters went back into the cult, some lurkers may have, but to be FULLY AWAKE and go back in??? How is it even possible???

CHEERS!!!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i dont suppose theres more than a few dozen who post frequently on here--say more than once a week.

ive noticed quite a few stop suddenly--over the past few years. yet other from years back suddenly kick off again.

some days i wish i could stop reading.. but i suppose i still need my ex dub fix .

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Outlaw hasn't been around for quite some time, got in a spat with Cofty and didn't come out of it too well sadly,seemed to lose it , wonder how Leolaia is, I miss an old buddy from many years back IssacAustin, Crumpet was another from all those years back

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit