Poll/ So Who Do You Think Will Win The Presidency?

by minimus 90 Replies latest jw friends

• TD
    TD
    Your choice is a bit like judging an ugly baby contest.

You hit that nail on the head...

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Your choice is a bit like judging an ugly baby contest.

Except one of the babies has dementia and some people think he should carry the nuclear football.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I think Biden will win, because Trumps handling of the still ongoing pandemic is really a catastrophy. ~ Daniel

Daniel, you're young, aren't you.

You're listening to the BS propaganda. Sorry I don't have time to straighten you out. Already raised 3 kids.

• minimus
    minimus

I think the democrats will try to report a new bombshell every week to try to influence the election. Personally, I think people are tired of hearing new assaults against the President. Independent voters can see through what the democrats are doing.

• Daniel1556
    Daniel1556

Desirous of Change

No.... i am not "listening to the BS propaganda." I was listening to the Trump press conferences and interviews he gave. I listened to how he downplayed it, how he even suggested with a question to his medical experts to look into injecting desinfectant and use UV light. And no, this didn't came by as a joke. And the real bombshell is that he knew from early on how deadly, contagious and dangerous this is.

And no, this is not fake news.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@Min:

As much as they are not big Trump supporters they can’t see themselves voting for Biden.

That’s OK. The Democrats will mail themselves their ballot and vote for them.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Daniel

Trump said it would be great if there was something as simple as disinfectant. How about an injected vaccine?

Trump may well being trying to not create panic but the dems have all us under our beds waiting to die

• Daniel1556
    Daniel1556

Road to nowhere

No, he didn't say that. I watched the press conference. It was on the 24th of April and you can watch it on Youtube.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

He's taken on The Swamp so that all the Dems hate him and even a bunch of the GOP hate him (unless they think they can get re-elected on his coat tails).

He's taking on Big Pharma.

Now, he's taking on the Military Establishment.

I'm not sure he picked his battles carefully.

• LV101
    LV101
    Trump will win at the polls - the mail in fraud vote is a WIN for brontosaurus Biden and the coup being planned is the Dems, of course.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit