Poll/ So Who Do You Think Will Win The Presidency?

by minimus 90 Replies latest jw friends

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

If you had asked me this question in March, I would have said Trump will almost certainly lose. Even with the economy doing well, there was enough shrugging of the shoulders among some of his base, disillusion by others in how he under delivered on things like the wall, and then finally the Covid virus and the mixed opinions on his handling.

However, the Left yet again shoots itself in the foot. They can't help themselves. The Floyd incident and the spiraling out of the control resulting from it, along with the Left's idiotic coddling of the radicals that make their base, have given Trump new life.

I would say the numbers are not great, but if we learn a lesson about 2016, polls cannot be trusted.

• minimus
    minimus

I agree. The Democrats do not know how to run an effective campaign.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I'm beginning to think that either way, Trump or Biden, America loses.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

I think a portion of the people who voted republican last time are going to vote democrat this time, pushing the democrats into the White house.

The primaries which were done a year ago also showed this trend as well.

Old uncle Joe and his hot VP is going to be the next president and VP.

Like it or not.

• Incognito
    Incognito

The Democrats obviously don't respect the electoral process, the office of the President and the Constitution.

If they are willing to cheat and lie to be elected, do voters honestly believe they will act for the good of the country and citizens if 'elected'?

By their actions thus far, Trump as a Billionaire non-politician obviously scares and threatens them including the 'entitlements' and standards of living they have come to expect as politicians. You may recall, in 2016, they were already threatening impeachment before Trump even held office.

I've seen it suggested that similar to the office of President, all elected positions should be limited in the number of times any individual may be elected. Perhaps its time for this idea to be implemented.

• cookiemaster
    cookiemaster

Considering that the Democrats are coddling and in some cases funding and supporting Marxist radicals that are literally setting fire to the country and using ghetto thugs to attempt to destroy the lives and livelihoods of the Americans that actually keep the society functional and civilized, Trump should in theory easily win in a landslide. Not just Trump but the entire left wing should be politically obliterated.

However, you can already see articles popping up in left wing outlets preparing the public for the ways in which the left is intending to at the very least contest, if not outright steal the election from Trump. This event would create such chaos and destruction it will like another Bolshevik revolution and only the law and order response from conservatives could keep American society functioning.

Really, if you are a decent person and you put value in the principles upon which America was founded, on The Constitution and on your life, especially if you are white, beware of the importance of this election. This will be the most important election in our lifetimes. We've already seen the Democrats and their Marxist allies go turbo communist these past few years. If the Marxists take the election, America is done. It will turn into the new Soviet Union. Whites and light skinned Hispanics will be persecuted and their lives destroyed. Make no mistake about it! Your very survival depends on it, and if you don't believe me read about all the communist revolutions that took place less than a century ago and all the massacres that followed.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

This is what will happen:

Trump will win - then Democrats will find more mail-in ballots

-or

The election will be contested by Democrat governors in places like Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, what happens then is that Pelosi can basically make up whatever election rules she wants.

-or-

The election will go to the Supreme Court who will break with precedent and the majority (all center-left-wing) will vote for Democrats.

Either way Trump will win, but Democrats will steal the election. Hopefully the Republicans will finally stand up for their rights, the way Kyle Rittenhouse did.

• minimus
    minimus

Fink, your pronouncements amuse me. I don’t know of any republican voting for a democrat this election.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Sadly I think Trump will win again. I think he will still lose the popular vote, but win the electoral college.

Just like in '16

• minimus
    minimus

I think he will win both “bigly”

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit