Wrong Religion

by Vanderhoven7 71 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Hi Godbeliver,

Correct me I'm wrong, but I take it that you believe that the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses represents the kingdom although the GB thereof is the evil slave.

On what basis have you concluded that they are the evil slave? I know Furuli has also concluded this. Do you believe the evil slave running the organization is preaching a false gospel or the true gospel? How can Christ be running the organization if it is in the hands of the evil slave?

Do you believe all Christians are justified or must the other sheep work for their salvation during the 1000 year reign?

Do you believe like almost all Jehovah's Witnesses that only those faithful serving the organization will survive Armageddon and that individuals belonging to churches will be destroyed eternally unless they repent and come to the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses for salvation?

Thanks for sharing.

• GodBeliever
    GodBeliever

They do not represent the kingdom anymore. Although they still holding some basic truths they spoiled the pure worship. They did not stand by Jesus commandment "Render to Cæsar the things that are Cæsar's, and to God the things that are God's." I believe that all religions did the same thing.

Does the nation of Israel still represent God? Does the catholic church still represent God?

The Watchtower abandoned Jesus and have become part of the world.

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

2 Peter 2:1‭-‬2

https://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/worship-jesus.php

They have become state approved religion organisation and they can't practice pure worship as they are not unspotted from the world. They even receive state subsidies.

They praised the united nations for keeping peace in the world and were part of the organisation for a while.

The food they put on God's table ( their teachings) is not clean anymore.“ ‘A son honors his father, and a servant his master. Then if I am a father, where is My honor? And if I am a master, where is My respect?’ says the Lord of armies to you, the priests who despise My name! But you say, ‘How have we despised Your name?’ You are presenting defiled food upon My altar. But you say, ‘How have we defiled You?’ In that you say, ‘The table of the Lord is to be despised.’ And when you present a blind animal for sacrifice, is it not evil? Or when you present a lame or sick animal, is it not evil? So offer it to your governor! Would he be pleased with you, or would he receive you kindly?” says the Lord of armies. “But you are profaning it by your saying, ‘The table of the Lord is defiled, and as for its fruit, its food is to be despised.’ You also say, ‘See, how tiresome it is!’ And you view it as trivial,” says the Lord of armies, “and you bring what was taken by robbery and what is lame or sick; so you bring the offering! Should I accept it from your hand?” says the Lord.

Malachi 1:6‭-‬8‭, ‬12‭-‬13

And is more. Maybe another time.

I said before. Nobody has to work for God in order to be saved. Salvation as God decided, comes through Jesus blood in the first place and through faith. In the thousand year reign and beyond other sheep and anyone else coming back to life will only need to obey God and will be enough "by loving the Lord your God, by obeying His voice, and by holding close to Him; for this is your life and the length of your days, so that you may live in the land which the Lord swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give them.” Deuteronomy 30:20.

Lucifer and Adam were perfect and were granted life as long as they were faithful to God and yet they rebelled.

I believe what the Bible teaches. Everyone that practice pure worship as Jesus showed us will live. I have chosen this path because I believe is true. Who will live and die is not for me to say, I leave that to God's decision. "Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."

John 4:21‭-‬24 KJV

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Hi Godbeliever

Thanks for sharing your beliefs.

So, according to your understanding,

1. Did Jesus Christ's presence begin in 1914?

2. When did he give the devil the boot?

3. What year was he enthroned?

4. Did Jesus choose a Faithful Slave?

5. Who is the Faithful Slave today?

6. Can people be saved and sanctified and approved by God if they believe Christ's Second coming is still future?

In other words, they simply have repented and accepted Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord but reject the idea that the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses actually represents God's kingdom? In fact some may have only read the Bible and never heard of the Watchtower Society or read any of it's publications.

• GodBeliever
    GodBeliever

Hi Vanderhoven,

What I can say is that late 19 century, beginning of 20th century it was a massive transformation in the whole world. Cultural, educational industrial revolutions. It was something that the humanity haven't experienced before. The gospel was preached in the whole world by different protestant denominations. We witnessed 2 world wars, a great depression, Spanish flu who affected mainly young healthy people and literally stopped the first world war. Whether all these coincidences with Jesus second coming and satan's end in heaven is up to everyone to decide.

I believe Jesus have chosen a faithful slave for a special purpose to announce his kingdom. I don't think there is an identifiable faithful slave today as the preaching was done and now we are at this point:And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. There is parable in the bible where it said that the door will be shut. And also Jesus said But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: for then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. Matt 24:22-24

I believe that lately God permitted that evil slave to conduct a deceptive work when the true preaching was complete.

"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God (replacing Jesus). Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

2 Thessalonians 2:3‭-‬6‭, ‬9‭-‬12

If we go by what the bible says the temple of God is where his church is: " Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are." So the "man of sin" can only enter where Christ church is at the time of the end.

1 Corinthians 3:16‭-‬17

I believe the sabbath day coincidences with a period before the great tribulation when preaching activity will be stopped or hijacked by the man of sin. And the winter coincidences with the the start of the great tribulation. Throughout this period is still possible to flea but will be hard to find the right path. However, sincere people who want to practice pure worship by keeping themselves unspotted from the world and who do not receive the sign of the beast will be given an opportunity. God is faithful to his word and he will give every human being the opportunity to find him.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''Hi Godbeliever

Thanks for sharing your beliefs.

So, according to your understanding,

1. Did Jesus Christ's presence begin in 1914?''

Carl Olaf Johnson's masterpiece ''The Gentile Times Reconsidered'' should and would debunk any Dubs reasoning of Christ becoming king of the Watchtower Society in that ridiculous 1914 understanding.

Readily available on amazon and so is Rud Perrson's ''Rutherfords' Coup of the Watchtower''.

Will put the JW understanding,,,,to bed.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

@Godbeliver

Don't hesitate to fill in the details.

According to your current understanding:

Who was the Faithful Slave?

When did Jesus advent occur and when did His enthronement take place?

Can people be saved and sanctified and approved by God if they believe Christ's Second coming is still future?

Can people be saved and sanctified and approved by God if they have had no contact with the Watchtower Society or it's literature and only have the Bible to go on?

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

Vanderhoven,

Excellent identifiers! The WTC apologists come out of the woodwork but your reasoning is indisputable. Thanks for pointing out where salvation actually comes from.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Thank you for the encouragement Thomas!

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Yes, Jehovah’s Witnesses are under a curse because their trust/confidence is in men who have them "working hard for the reward of eternal life" while salvation and its benefits are actually gifts of God’s grace.

Salvation And Its Benefits Are Gifts Of God

SALVATION A GIFT

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God. 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

JUSTIFICATION A GIFT

Romans 3:22b-25a… for there is no distinction; 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 being justified as a gift by His grace through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus; 25 whom God displayed publicly as a propitiation in His blood through faith.

Roman's 5:18 Therefore by the offense of one judgment cam upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

ADOPTIVE SONSHIP A GIFT

John_1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Romans 8:15-17 15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. 16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. (also Galatians 3:26)

Galatians 4:4-6 4 But when the fullness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, 5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. 6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

ETERNAL LIFE A GIFT

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

1John_5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

John 17:3 "This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

FORGIVENESS A GIFT

Romans_5:18 And not as through one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment came of one unto condemnation, but the free gift came of many trespasses unto justification.

Ephesians 1:7 “In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace.

Eph. 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

RIGHTEOUSNESS A GIFT

Romans 5:17 For if by one man's offense death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.

Romans 4:23-25 Now it was not written for his (Abraham's) sake alone, that it was imputed to him; 24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; 25 Who was delivered for our offenses, and was raised again for our justification.

HOLY SPIRIT A GIFT

Acts 2:38-39 Peter said to them, "Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 "For the promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off, as many as the Lord our God will call to Himself."

Acts 10:45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Spirit.

• waton
    waton
    God is faithful to his word and he will give every human being the opportunity to find him. GB.

"God will destroy those destroying the Earth." Rev 11. so, look at your actions and determine your fate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit