Ending Bible Study

by Maria Nieves 79 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Maria, have you seen them again?

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Dont feel afraid or bad or anything. The person studying with you will drop you like a hot potato if you are baptized and disfellowshipped for whatever. The person studying with you "counts your time". In other words, they are being spiritually paid for your studies. That's a feather in their cap in the congregation.....see how devoted to Jah they are. Then they turn that in and the organization uses this to prove the preaching work is speeding up, or culminating or whatever they want to use you for. It's all a man made scheme to benefit an organization financially. Period.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

OH oh, I think they "got" to Maria.

• Maria Nieves
    Maria Nieves
    No. They have not gotten to me. I have been too busy watching the videos of Tony Morris buying liquor outside of Warwick.
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Oh glad you're still here!

Me too (on the TM videos).

Personally, I think I'm gonna buy some McClellans so I can tell the occasional JW that I drinkt he same scotch as does TPT III !

• steve2
    steve2

While Jesus turned water into wine, Morris turns ice cream into whisky.

• Maria Nieves
    Maria Nieves

Desirous of Change, I had never heard of Macallan. Now I am curious. Thanks to Anthony Morris, now I know what Macallan is.

• James Jack
    James Jack

The "Truth" shall set you free....

• Deltron3030
    Deltron3030

@Maria aren't they allowed to drink? My study guys gave me a book that shows a drunk dude smoking a cigarette, and the book said something about drinking in moderation. It shocked me because I didn't think they could. I'm not sure how they drink without getting a buzz? It seems like a double started to me.

I was referred to this conversation by someone that said me and you are in similar situations. Not wanting to hurt the people that study with you. I'm struggling with that now. I don't like to let people down, but I'm going to have to because I'm so confused.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Deltron, so glad you are connecting with Maria!

Excellent!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit